Manny's Weight Class Range VS Floyd's

Why do Mayweather and his supporters use manny's growth in weight classes over the years as "evidence" that he's been juicing? Mayweather, himself, has fought in five weight classes over his career, getting bigger and bigger. Manny started out as a 16 year old kid and was 4'11" tall. Wouldn't he be expected to grow? Seems like a most illegitimate argument to me. Looking at the timelines, weight classes and careers, it's absolutely a catastrophe that these two haven't fought. Phone Post 3.0

It's about money everything else is just excuses from both sides Phone Post 3.0

^
Hasn't always been about money for PBF. He didn't start out as the GOAT. He climbed the ranks at the same time as manny since they both started. Look at their timelines and it's just amazing to think they never faced each other. Phone Post 3.0

That's not why the money camp thought he was on roids. They actually claim Mayweather and manny are similar size. In fact Manny has weighed in higher than Floyd ever has I believe.

They believed he was on Roids because he went from having life or death 12 round battles with Eric Morales and Barerra. To all of a sudden having 1 punch KO power at welterweight. He got stronger moving up when most people lose their KO power moving up.

That and the fact that he wouldn't submit to random blood tests and then shortly after moved his training camp back to the Philippines all kind of looked suspect. Phone Post 3.0

PrettyBoy - That's not why the money camp thought he was on roids. They actually claim Mayweather and manny are similar size. In fact Manny has weighed in higher than Floyd ever has I believe.

They believed he was on Roids because he went from having life or death 12 round battles with Eric Morales and Barerra. To all of a sudden having 1 punch KO power at welterweight. He got stronger moving up when most people lose their KO power moving up.

That and the fact that he wouldn't submit to random blood tests and then shortly after moved his training camp back to the Philippines all kind of looked suspect. Phone Post 3.0
I've very specifically heard him say that it's evidence of juicing that he's grown and crossed so many weight classes. That combined with all the other excuses, and there's your answer. Phone Post 3.0

to just argue your post, Manny started at 98 pounds, he was moving through weight classes and got KO'd twice by a few unknowns. It's not very often in boxing do you have someone starting at 98 pounds and moving up to WW and dominating after getting KO'd a few times in lighter weight classes. 

Barry_BondsMVP -

to just argue your post, Manny started at 98 pounds, he was moving through weight classes and got KO'd twice by a few unknowns. It's not very often in boxing do you have someone starting at 98 pounds and moving up to WW and dominating after getting KO'd a few times in lighter weight classes. 

He was 16 and 4'11". What's your point? It's also not common for a teenage boy to be a pro boxer. Phone Post 3.0

he wasn't 16 when he got KO'd by Medgoen Singsurat. 

it's common in Mexico lol

He was 16 when he started. Silly argument, sir. Phone Post 3.0

and he still got KO'd by no namers, like I stated, not very common to go from an unknown in 25+ fights to a superstar beating WW's.

Ah. UG logic. Anderson silva was flying scissor kick heel hooked by a no namer and went on to be the GOAT. Juice? Lol. Phone Post 3.0

And he was still a teenage boy. Phone Post 3.0

Anderson Silva also didn't go through multiple weight classes dominating.You're a man once you hit 18, Manny was a man when he got KO'd.

Barry_BondsMVP - Anderson Silva also didn't go through multiple weight classes dominating.You're a man once you hit 18, Manny was a man when he got KO'd.
You can't be serious. Haha!!! I was a three time state champion in high school at wrestling. After 6 months of wrestling in the military, I was an entirely different animal. My 20 year old self would have fucked my 19 year old self up. Phone Post 3.0

gorillagrappling - 
Barry_BondsMVP - Anderson Silva also didn't go through multiple weight classes dominating.You're a man once you hit 18, Manny was a man when he got KO'd.
You can't be serious. Haha!!! I was a three time state champion in high school at wrestling. After 6 months of wrestling in the military, I was an entirely different animal. My 20 year old self would have fucked my 19 year old self up. Phone Post 3.0

Karo was 17-18 years old fucking up grown men in MMA, Aaron Pico would probably out wrestle your 19-20 year old self lol, Mayweather and Tyson were both champs by time they hit 20-21, what's your point? lol

Strykr, in the 3rd JMM fight, which JMM won...he shot down the notion that Manny was some two handed monster after the David Diaz fight.

Barry_BondsMVP -
gorillagrappling - 

Karo was 17-18 years old fucking up grown men in MMA, Aaron Pico would probably out wrestle your 19-20 year old self lol, Mayweather and Tyson were both champs by time they hit 20-21, what's your point? lol

You're using regard logic. It's normal for a you dater to not beat men. It's also normal for him to grow I to his body and then start beating them. It's NOT normal for Tyson to have done what he did. You're using exceptions as if they are the standard for every teenager. And fuck Floyd. He never fought a guy who had a chance of winning. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone see the pic when Floyd was released from jail after his three month stint? He really bulked up while locked up. Doubt he was taking PEDs in jail. Point is moving up in weight class comes natural to many fighters. I don't know of too many fighters outside of the heavier weight classes that don't move up a couple of classes during their career. Phone Post 3.0

posting in a pactard thread.

I think you'll find that an argument for his doing steroids was already posted, how he climbed weight class after weight class, and seemed to have more power at the highest class than he did before, whereas in every other case in history, guys lose power. Floyd has no power at 147, he had it at 135. These things happen, not really a big deal, but Pacquiao magically has one punch knockout power the higher weight class he's in. You chose to not address this point when it was brought up earlier in the thread because you have no argument for it, you just deflected.
I like Manny, I don't think he's on steroids, but him retaining his power the higher he goes all while retaining speed, all under scrutiny from numerous people suspecting him of steroid use and then dodging OSDT for the Mayweather fight, and it becomes more difficult to just say "He was a kid" over and over.

it's strange how Pacquiao fans take any legitimate question as a chance to just proclaim how, against all odds, Manny Pacquiao made it. I get it. Now tell me about how Marquez is on steroids because he has knockout power to end Pacquiao, but ignore the point when it comes up for your boy.

gitgud.

gorillagrappling - 
Barry_BondsMVP -
gorillagrappling - 

You're using regard logic. It's normal for a you dater to not beat men. It's also normal for him to grow I to his body and then start beating them. It's NOT normal for Tyson to have done what he did. You're using exceptions as if they are the standard for every teenager. And fuck Floyd. He never fought a guy who had a chance of winning. Phone Post 3.0

sure Floyd didn't lol.

you say Manny was a teenage boy when he got KO'd at 19, he's a man that started boxing at 16, so he already had 3 years of professional experience and 20+ fights...there's no fucking excuse lol.