Marijuana Muscle Hemp Protein Looking to sponsor

Marijuana Muscle Hemp Protein is looking to product sponsor a few fighters. Any fighter who likes hemp protein and is looking for a product sponsorship should send an e-mail to sales@MarijuanaMuscle.com with a write up of your accomplishments, location and future scheduled fights.

THC free
Vegan protein

I would kill to be sponsored by marijuana protein someday!

To bad I don't fight... yet.

www.MarijuanaMuscle.com

you should sponsor my team..

myspace.com/team_chronic

:)

dan black - you should sponsor my team..

myspace.com/team_chronic

:)

Its not me to do it so e-mail them.
Cummo would be awesome

yep,that's what the sport needs,,,,,not!

Robert Wynne -  yep,that's what the sport needs,,,,,not!

Great wit, Wayne's world right?

It actually does have a lot of health benifits, but as a protein source not so much

i have an amature fight on december 5th in plymouth MA. what kind of sponsorship do you offer?

its THC free. what's the problem of using it besides what the government tells you is bad?

They are looking to give a few product sponsorships. Thats all I know. You will have to e-mail them and see.

has anyone shown this to eddie sanchez yet? I'm shure he would love this....goes great with his team THC.....LMFAO

A friend of mine takes that stuff and he says it's awesome. So if it is as good as he says I would like them sponsor me, but of course I'm not a pro fighter.

Bowmike13 - A friend of mine takes that stuff and he says it's awesome. So if it is as good as he says I would like them sponsor me, but of course I'm not a pro fighter.

They sponsor other athletes too, not just pro fighters.

Email sent.

Hopefully you guys hook me up and I can take my performance to a high level.

you have a formula that has THC?

Will they sponsor messageboards? lol

The Diaz brothers!

Message sent! I don't care if I don't receive any money, I just want to represent the green. It's long overdue that people learn how great the marijuana plant is. Not just for getting stoned mind you, but food, clothes, fuel et cetera.

B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What up buddy? I've got a couple of friends who wrestle and they wanna try it out. See you at the gym.
Albert