Marijuana Muscle Hemp Protein Looking to sponsor

what's the diff. between this and Manitoba Harvest brand name?

You guys should totally sponsor the UGGP v 2.1

I am sponsored by Big Worm, don't play with his emotions. 

Knux -  Will they sponsor messageboards? lol

Maybe, you should e-mail them and find out.

RonaldMcFondle - I doubt that any athletic commision would allow it,even if it has no THC in it.I also doubt that the UFC would allow it if you use the word marijuana maybe it you called it hemp or something else.

What do you mean you doubt the commission would "allow it"?
Do you mean the athlete to ingest it? Or let the logo in the ring on someones shirt?

I agree the UFC would not allow the logo in their ring.

Haole - why would you use 'marijuana' in the name of your hemp product?

that is retarded

Actually you are the soft headed retard.

If any US citizen is in possession of any part of the Cannabis plant - Seeds, Steams, Leaves or buds, they are in possession of marijuana. Therefore making the name accurate........and catchy.

Now go put your helmet on so you do not loose any more brain cells.

love it

RonaldMcFondle - 
Barnum - 
RonaldMcFondle - I doubt that any athletic commision would allow it,even if it has no THC in it.I also doubt that the UFC would allow it if you use the word marijuana maybe it you called it hemp or something else.

What do you mean you doubt the commission would "allow it"?
Do you mean the athlete to ingest it? Or let the logo in the ring on someones shirt?

I agree the UFC would not allow the logo in their ring.

i meant allow the logo with the word marijuana on it.

That would be interesting to know if a state commission has any so called authority over freedom of speech. I doubt they do but you never know.

diaz brothers

Marijuana based protein supplement? Man, pot heads will buy anything.

"why would you use 'marijuana' in the name of your hemp product?

that is retarded"

I agree. Going out of your way to point out it has no thc in it and then naming it marijuana  muscle.

wow what a terrible fucking name..grow up..and at $15 a pound..good luck!

If there wasn't an irrational prejudice against marijuana in our society everyone would eat the seeds or products made from them. Just like humans have for tens of thousands of years. TTT for this.

Kro - If there wasn't an irrational prejudice against marijuana in our society everyone would eat the seeds or products made from them. Just like humans have for tens of thousands of years. TTT for this.

i have no problem with mirajuana and think it should be legal. with that being said it is exactly because of what you said that this company is dumb as fuck for naming it what they did!

DueceDroppin - 
Kro - If there wasn't an irrational prejudice against marijuana in our society everyone would eat the seeds or products made from them. Just like humans have for tens of thousands of years. TTT for this.

i have no problem with mirajuana and think it should be legal. with that being said it is exactly because of what you said that this company is dumb as fuck for naming it what they did!

I agree it makes for problematic marketing.. if it was named "super seed protein" this thread wouldn't be happening. Maybe that's their angle?

"hemp protein" would have been fine..or to steal your name "super hemp seed protein"

the team is as follows:

enson
kid yamamoto
eddie bravo
joe rogan

what's the use to take this stuff, it says THC free.
so why wouldn't i just take regular protein powder instead of this illegal protein powder if it doesn't act like regular pot.

Why don't you petition for a vote to get it legalized?