Marijuana Muscle Hemp Protein Looking to sponsor

kao - what's the use to take this stuff, it says THC free.
so why wouldn't i just take regular protein powder instead of this illegal protein powder if it doesn't act like regular pot.

What is the use to take it? As a protein supplement with all amino acids and omega fats.

Why not just take regular protein instead of this illegal protein? There are several different kinds of protein so I do not know what you mean by normal.

What made you think it was illegal? It is illegal to grow in the U.S. but 100% legal to import.

If fighters are not allowed to open a can a Xyience in teh cage, I can only assume that firing up a bong will be out too.

MMAphotography.com is Heavy into the Marijuana scene.

Sponsor me

If a supplement is actually good, who cares what stupid names they call themselves?

I've had good experiences with moisturizers and shampoos with hemp in it. 

ttt

get eddie bravo to sport your logo on "the pants"

kekoa - MMAphotography.com is Heavy into the Marijuana scene.

Sponsor me

You should e-mail them. You have some sweet photos.

I got the hook-up, holla if ya hear me!

Tom Lawlor & Marijuana Muscle, coming to YouTube soon!

Barnum - 
RonaldMcFondle - 
Barnum - 
RonaldMcFondle - I doubt that any athletic commision would allow it,even if it has no THC in it.I also doubt that the UFC would allow it if you use the word marijuana maybe it you called it hemp or something else.

What do you mean you doubt the commission would "allow it"?
Do you mean the athlete to ingest it? Or let the logo in the ring on someones shirt?

I agree the UFC would not allow the logo in their ring.

i meant allow the logo with the word marijuana on it.

That would be interesting to know if a state commission has any so called authority over freedom of speech. I doubt they do but you never know.

We use a "good taste" doctrine... All ages shows can't have music with offensive language etc.

t

This could be the new "condom depot"

Barnum - 
kekoa - MMAphotography.com is Heavy into the Marijuana scene.

Sponsor me

You should e-mail them. You have some sweet photos.

thanks barnum I would, but I have a binding nug sponsor. ;)