Mario Sperry leaves Blackzillians

cheesesteak - 
ElFeroz - 

What's a playboy? Phone Post

basically a player...Which is fine and all but if your focus shifts to that rather than training hard, your going to have a horrible time in the octagon.

No, it's a very insulting term for Brazilians. It kinda means spoiled bitch, look up AS-Maia

Where's your jiu-jitsu now, Playboy?

groundfighter2000 - That's my video right there! Made by yours truly.

You know you gotta do one for the gi videos now don't you?

Mit - 
groundfighter2000 - That's my video right there! Made by yours truly.

You know you gotta do one for the gi videos now don't you?

Fuck! No way, that video was time consuming as hell. But I was debating doing some kind of "Wrath of Murilo Bustamante" from the gi series

MattyECB -
cheesesteak - 
ElFeroz -  What's a playboy? Phone Post

basically a player...Which is fine and all but if your focus shifts to that rather than training hard, your going to have a horrible time in the octagon.

No, it's a very insulting term for Brazilians. It kinda means spoiled bitch, look up AS-Maia

Is that what Maia called Silva that ticked him off so much?

I now see how big of an insult it was for Wand and Andy to call Vitor that on tuf Brazil. They really don't like him. Phone Post

orcus - 
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - That whole camp needs to disband. Phone Post

That's stupid. Why would a whole camp need to disbanded because they are losing? Maybe train harder or make some other tweaks, but to suggest they just disbanded because a losing streak is ridiculous. Phone Post

Well, it's just a bunch of guys who train together and keep losing and now don't have any head coaches. What is the advantage for them to stay together?

they get to party in Miami.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
MattyECB -
cheesesteak - 
ElFeroz -  What's a playboy? Phone Post

Is that what Maia called Silva that ticked him off so much?

I now see how big of an insult it was for Wand and Andy to call Vitor that on tuf Brazil. They really don't like him. Phone Post

Playboy is a term they use for rich kids, typically for lighter skinned brazilians.

Silva called Maia playboy and it pissed Maia off but he couldn't really do shit about it Phone Post

dhas - 
Whambo - 
dhas - Complete total joke, i think a lot of guys are just training there because they are getting paid to, i think (im not sure) Overeem said he was getting paid to train at Blackzillians, probably by Jaco, not because they think it's the best camp, probably like some guys said, most of these guys party all over Florida and don't push themselves hard in training (like Bas Rutten said on Overeem, he doesn't have the same sparring partners he had at GG.)
They really should disband, everyone go back to where their previous camp, if anyone can tell me someone who has improved since being in the Blackzillians, it would be helpful.

I love guys like this, been here 4 months and thinks he knows more than the ex champs as to how they should conduct their training. Don't act like you know what the fuck their training sessions are like, how much they party etc. You're like that fat fuck telling Bisping how to hit the pads during his open workout. You are the expert on jackshit, fuck off.

Never claimed expertise in anything you autismal cockmongler, keep gasping at your join date, i bet the ladies cream at it (not really faggot), it's my opinion, note the "i think"s, i never stated that my words were facts, it's just what i think it's going on, i'm not even sure what does Bisping has to do here, do me a favour and kill yourself, shitlord.

Subbed for this, and the Sperry video, lmfao.

so are they just the Blacks now?
not in a racist way but the Zillian has left

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - so are they just the Blacks now?

Except Belfort, Braulio, Villefort, Santiago, Thiago Silva and err... The other ones. Phone Post

suBJJective warMTh - 
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - so are they just the Blacks now?

Except Belfort, Braulio, Villefort, Santiago, Thiago Silva and err... The other ones. Phone Post

Ah.
completely forgot about them!

sounds like egos may be running the place...