Mario Sperry leaves Blackzillians

stevekt - 

It's better to have 2 or 3 good coaches than 10 faggot coaches. Phone Post

lol!

voted up

stevekt - It's better to have 2 or 3 good coaches than 10 faggot coaches. Phone Post

Oh my Phone Post

greenman417 - 
Tom Lawlor - 
dhas - Complete total joke, i think a lot of guys are just training there because they are getting paid to, i think (im not sure) Overeem said he was getting paid to train at Blackzillians, probably by Jaco, not because they think it's the best camp, probably like some guys said, most of these guys party all over Florida and don't push themselves hard in training (like Bas Rutten said on Overeem, he doesn't have the same sparring partners he had at GG.)
They really should disband, everyone go back to where their previous camp, if anyone can tell me someone who has improved since being in the Blackzillians, it would be helpful.

Michael Johnson.

this, but Michael Johnson comes from a small gym (Springfield Fight Club) where he was the top guy so training with all the talent at blackzillians is a huge step up for him

Uggh he just got dominated in his last fight. IF thats thats the shinning example, they're in trouble.

That camp just seems destined for mediocrity despite having some good fighters.

After watching their last few fights it is clear that over game planning is the issue... Phone Post

I've never seen that Mario Sperry video before. Fucking classic. I saw it yesterday right after Silouhette posted it, but I'm going to watch it again right now b/c it's so funny

Team Hammer House >>> The Blackzillians

ElFeroz - What's a playboy? Phone Post

You rang? Phone Post

dhas -
Whambo - 
dhas - Complete total joke, i think a lot of guys are just training there because they are getting paid to, i think (im not sure) Overeem said he was getting paid to train at Blackzillians, probably by Jaco, not because they think it's the best camp, probably like some guys said, most of these guys party all over Florida and don't push themselves hard in training (like Bas Rutten said on Overeem, he doesn't have the same sparring partners he had at GG.)
They really should disband, everyone go back to where their previous camp, if anyone can tell me someone who has improved since being in the Blackzillians, it would be helpful.

I love guys like this, been here 4 months and thinks he knows more than the ex champs as to how they should conduct their training. Don't act like you know what the fuck their training sessions are like, how much they party etc. You're like that fat fuck telling Bisping how to hit the pads during his open workout. You are the expert on jackshit, fuck off.

Never claimed expertise in anything you autismal cockmongler, keep gasping at your join date, i bet the ladies cream at it (not really faggot), it's my opinion, note the "i think"s, i never stated that my words were facts, it's just what i think it's going on, i'm not even sure what does Bisping has to do here, do me a favour and kill yourself, shitlord.

Fatality Phone Post

omega 2013 - who's to say Sperry wasn't the problem..?

Good point, none of us have a clue what the problems are with the team. Phone Post

They're looking at bringing in one of the best wrestling coaches in the world - an Olympic Gold medalist and current d1 coach. They're far from done - having Jaco money makes a huge difference. Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
MMAtador -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - That whole camp needs to disband. Phone Post

That's stupid. Why would a whole camp need to disbanded because they are losing? Maybe train harder or make some other tweaks, but to suggest they just disbanded because a losing streak is ridiculous. Phone Post

I agree, how many brand spankin new camps that get built overnight are successful ??? my guess is not very much. in order to suceed you must fail hopefully they stay together and reap the rewards down the road.

How long they supposed to stay together and lose? The inmates are now running the asylum, no coaching, no leadership other than veteran fighters. Look at every great camp, there's a great coach or coaches making it all come together. Only exception is BH/Team Nog but that's because the Nogs are great coaches, nobody in that camp comes from a coaching background

ATT-Mike Brown, Ricardo Liborido, etc
AKA-Camarillo, Mendez, Cook
CGJJ-Cesar and Richard Perez
Tristar-Firas
Jackson's-Greg and Winklejohn
Serra-Ray Longo, Serra, Renzo

Behind every great camp there's great coaching. Blackzillians now doesn't have that Phone Post

I think there are some great coaches at Team Nog, just not tons of big names Phone Post

Probably right. They're doing something right. I remember when they had a fighter in the top 10 in almost every division 

Team Nog is kind of split between a few guys that also train a bunch at the X-gym and then a few go to Blackhouse quite a bit and some are associated with all 3. They're getting good instruction and training partners at any of them based on the results.

I think the Blackzillians main problem has been attitude though, and that's what's causing the coaches to leave. Without the coaches it's only going to get worse, even as bad as they've been already. Phone Post

dhas -
Whambo - 

I love guys like this, been here 4 months and thinks he knows more than the ex champs as to how they should conduct their training. Don't act like you know what the fuck their training sessions are like, how much they party etc. You're like that fat fuck telling Bisping how to hit the pads during his open workout. You are the expert on jackshit, fuck off.

Never claimed expertise in anything you autismal cockmongler, keep gasping at your join date, i bet the ladies cream at it (not really faggot), it's my opinion, note the "i think"s, i never stated that my words were facts, it's just what i think it's going on, i'm not even sure what does Bisping has to do here, do me a favour and kill yourself, shitlord.

Oh man she's mad!!! Lol Phone Post

dhas -
Whambo - 

^ Lmfao!! Phone Post

stevekt - 

It's better to have 2 or 3 good coaches than 10 faggot coaches. Phone Post

lmao
VU

HolyHackZack - 

After watching their last few fights it is clear that over game planning is the issue... Phone Post

^ This

I don't see how eliminating the head coach position will cure what ails them. What they need to do is bring in a guy like Jackson who understands how to break down tape on an opponent and exploit his weaknesses, and who also understands the idiosyncrasies of MMA judges and how to use them in his teams' favor.

IMO, Blackzillians is clearly a case of the inmates running the asylum. The camp is filled with great athletes who want to do things their own way. Problem is, athletes are notoriously bad at evaluating their own strengths and weaknesses. Being a great athlete requires a certain amount of self-deceit when it comes to belief in your abilities. You have to believe in yourself even if that belief flies in the face of what everyone else believes.

It's like the old saying about a man who represents himself has a fool for a client. They need an unbiased third party who can look at things objectively, devise a plan based on that evaluation, and who has the authority to put that plan into action. That is what a head coach is supposed to do. Instead, they just eliminated the position entirely.

dhas -
Whambo - 

Boom...headshot Phone Post

chaplinshouse -

was never impressed w/their camp seemed underachieving.  it all started with a stupid name u can't take seriously and was somehow downhill from there

It's true lol. They were doomed as soon as someone breathed that name out loud. Phone Post

Silhouette - .

I love that fucking video lol

There going to be pretty much fucked as a team unless they get some decent replacements. Sorry but the coaching has been atrocious and they obviously do not have fighters who are great at living a disciplined lifestyle.

So either they attract some top level coaching or they just disband the whole team because the formula obviously is not working out at all.

I rather would see Rashad,Overeem and all the others move camp. Overeem needs to be in an environment where he is not constantly tempted by partying. The dude needs to go live in a place like New Mexico if he is still serious about a career in the UFC. The same goes for Rashad. Since his divorce he has been a shell of the fighter he has been before. He needs to drop all the animosity with Jones now that he is pondering a move to middleweight and rejoin Jackson MMA.

Those dudes can party there hearts out in Miami after the won some fights and need some down time after fighting anyways. The whole miami lifestyle is not doing them any good at all.