Mark Coleman- Juiced To The Gills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V19aNZ_9gUw

3 Likes

6=GOAT Phone Post 3.0

Love me some juiced Mark Coleman. Actually, is there any other kind of Mark Coleman?

3 Likes

Great music for the clip. The Man was a god damn beast

ranier wolfcastle -

LOL at Joe pre supplements.

The multi-vitamins he has taken really helped him gain muscle.

3 Likes

Absolute legend!

ranier wolfcastle -

Save some steroids for the other guys, you selfish bastard.

1 Like

I recently watched Coleman vs Pete Williams for the first time in god knows how long, and I couldn't believe how massive and ripped Coleman was. MMA fighters simply don't look like that anymore. 

That brawl between Coleman and Goodridge vs the chute boxe boys would have been fun lol

Vrill - 

I recently watched Coleman vs Pete Williams for the first time in god knows how long, and I couldn't believe how massive and ripped Coleman was. MMA fighters simply don't look like that anymore. 

Being a rounded out monster doesn’t work when you are fighting very skilled fighters.Coleman had terrible cardio his entire career

Be interesting to find out what type of steroid cycles he took throughout his career and if he has any problems now from it

ons ear - That brawl between Coleman and Goodridge vs the chute boxe boys would have been fun lol

Agreed. His 2000 Pride Open Weight Grand Prix win doesn’t get enough praise. Won three one night tournaments (UFC 10 and UFC 11)

1 Like

God bless the Hammer.

1 Like

I usually don't put much stock in shit like this, but the way he mushed Rogan in the face, sending him into the wall hard.... that's not normal. Especially since it's not just some average bum getting pushed. At the very least, Rogan is used to getting pushed around while grappling and also knows full well who he was playing with. Still looked like a little kid getting pushed by a man. 

1 Like

Please Hammer, HURT HIM!!!! (Unless it's Don Frye). 

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
ranier wolfcastle -

LOL at Joe pre supplements.

The multi-vitamins he has taken really helped him gain muscle.

Or at least added bulk to his head.

1 Like

Whatever he took, whatever he did. I'm sure it was worth it for the memories. He is a legend and let's not take anything away from him. He was as tough as they come 

Hell i fought some, grappled a lot, trained all over and I did it for fun. I couldn't imagine getting to do everything he did in the sport and what a great time/memories he has 

Rambla -

I tried to quote someone, but i guess it didn't work.