Mark Coleman- Juiced To The Gills

Love Colman.  

Love the juice days.

Love the fights.

Rambla -

He's a good bit thicker now. Looks way better in this pick than he does currently.

Yeah, i saw that “sober october” weigh-in. This was the only picture i could find, lol.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
ranier wolfcastle -

LOL at Joe pre supplements.

The multi-vitamins he has taken really helped him gain muscle.

This is why it's hard to take Joe seriously when he talks about health and nutrition. He's on the best whatever that money can buy.

Don't get me wrong he looks great. But what a transformation. That's not just good genetics and lots of cardio.

ons ear - 
Vrill - 

I recently watched Coleman vs Pete Williams for the first time in god knows how long, and I couldn't believe how massive and ripped Coleman was. MMA fighters simply don't look like that anymore. 

Being a rounded out monster doesn’t work when you are fighting very skilled fighters.Coleman had terrible cardio his entire career

Be interesting to find out what type of steroid cycles he took throughout his career and if he has any problems now from it

you forgot head butts were allowed

colubrid1 - 
ons ear - 
Vrill - 

I recently watched Coleman vs Pete Williams for the first time in god knows how long, and I couldn't believe how massive and ripped Coleman was. MMA fighters simply don't look like that anymore. 

Being a rounded out monster doesn’t work when you are fighting very skilled fighters.Coleman had terrible cardio his entire career

Be interesting to find out what type of steroid cycles he took throughout his career and if he has any problems now from it

I was just remembering when he was allowed to use headbutts.

Could you imagine being locked in a cage with prime Coleman on top of you allowed to use headbutts? That’s a scary picture!

1 Like
iwarnedyou -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
ranier wolfcastle -

LOL at Joe pre supplements.

The multi-vitamins he has taken really helped him gain muscle.

This is why it's hard to take Joe seriously when he talks about health and nutrition. He's on the best whatever that money can buy.

Don't get me wrong he looks great. But what a transformation. That's not just good genetics and lots of cardio.

As a Rogan fan it was almost impossible to not lose a ton of respect for him when the Jones drug issues started coming into focus and he was talking to his guests as if he was absolutely clueless on the subject of PEDs. I mean c'mon. As far as the science of "pulsing" whatever...but he acted like he had a remedial knowledge of steroids despite being a user himself for 2 decades.

2 Likes
Vrill -

Only ufc I went to. Got a pic with Pete after the fight. Awesome

Haha it even showed him pushing Rogan w shove it playing lmao. 

And I swear to you guys, Mark is still crazy strong.

I sat next to Mark at the last Pittsburgh event just a few years back. We had several drinks and it was shortly after Kevin died. He was engaging w kids, fucking around being Coleman and just having fun.  It was pretty crazy kicking it w one of my fave fighters of all time. 

As I was leaving I'm like shit let's get a picture. Buzzed mark being the cool guy he is was like "fuck ya np"

I'm not exaggerating this one bit. This MFer goes to take the picture w me and I'm standing one step above him so I look taller. He goes "HOLD ON you ain't about to look bigger than me MFer"

He lifts me like a baby and sits me down 2 steps lower. I believe he just had a hip surgery few months earlier also. I'm 6'2 and weighed around 230 at this time.  He picked me up like I pick up my 8 year old niece for a photo. My mind was blown. 

I've never had a human move my big ass around like that. And he did it like it was so fucking simple. 

whos bigger???

"Fuck you, Tito!"

Bukabuki -

Former wwf star, Hillbilly Jim, kicked his ass at the Ohio State Fair one year.

Uhhh what?

shibbyguy -
Bukabuki -

Uhhh what?

don't go messin' with a country boy

Boom Boom Mancino - 
shibbyguy -
Bukabuki -

Uhhh what?

don't go messin' with a country boy

This is news to me. Where did you read that? If that is true then I’m def looking at Hillbilly Jim in another way. I haven’t heard this one though.

StrikingMMA - 
colubrid1 - 
ons ear - 
Vrill - 

I was just remembering when he was allowed to use headbutts.

Could you imagine being locked in a cage with prime Coleman on top of you allowed to use headbutts? That’s a scary picture!

Fuck Coleman, think of Tito Ortiz and that big noggin.

Someone here once said it would be "a wrecking ball with a neck"

Bukabuki -

I've heard multiple times he got his ass kicked by a farmer. I never heard it was by a WWE star.

Jim is much bigger than Mark, though 12 years older.

Is there a worse place in the world to be, than having roid raged Mark Coleman on your back? 

I remember him in a roid rage, screaming from the corner at Randelman as he pummeled some poor bastard...

"He's dead Kev!!! HE'S FUCKIN DEAD!!!!!!"

It was awesome.

Love Mark. Super nice guy.