Mark Coleman- Juiced To The Gills

cantuna4u -

I remember him in a roid rage, screaming from the corner at Randelman as he pummeled some poor bastard...

"He's dead Kev!!! HE'S FUCKIN DEAD!!!!!!"

It was awesome.

Lol. Was this Randleman dropping the double sky knees? Interested to know which fight this was

HaMMerHouseFAN -
cantuna4u -

I remember him in a roid rage, screaming from the corner at Randelman as he pummeled some poor bastard...

"He's dead Kev!!! HE'S FUCKIN DEAD!!!!!!"

It was awesome.

Lol. Was this Randleman dropping the double sky knees? Interested to know which fight this was

It was in Pride. I can't remember who it was for the life of me. I just gotta rewatch, but it's so easy to hear him in the Japanese crowd

ASAP NV -
Boom Boom Mancino - 
shibbyguy -
Bukabuki -

Former wwf star, Hillbilly Jim, kicked his ass at the Ohio State Fair one year.

Uhhh what?

don't go messin' with a country boy

This is news to me. Where did you read that? If that is true then Iā€™m def looking at Hillbilly Jim in another way. I havenā€™t heard this one though.

it was just a regular farmer from the Columbus area from what I know, but hey, why not get a plug in for HIllbilly Jimā€™s fantastic singingā€¦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jKrROLQrqU

I remember watching The Smashing Machine and was surprised how much airtime Coleman got. I was lucky enough to see Coleman, Randleman, and Kerr training at Ohio State one time. Coleman was starting off his back with both Kerr and Randleman on top and just standing up or reversing them at will. I know it was just training but IĀ have no doubt Coleman would have beat Kerr if they fought.Ā