Mark Hunt calls Dana White 'idiot' who stole from MMA to build the UFC

1 Like

I love Hunto but he is starting to sound like a bitch.

Work voluntarily for a company, get paid hundreds of thousands if not millions, then sue them for something you knew about at the time?

3 Likes

Hunt started sounding like a bitch 5 years ago

At this point he’s made a complete mockery of himself. This man was broken by Brock Lesnar. He got beat up by a pro wrestler and it melted his fucking brain.

6 Likes

He has a good point. Dana growing the sport my ass Pride was already around for 4 years before egg became president of the UFC.

And people on here calling Hunt an idiot lol. The guy fights for what’s right despite being completely outgunned financially and legally but he doesn’t give a fuck.

He fights for what’s right, the UFC knowingly had him fight that juiced up monster and now he is a bitch because he complains about it? Some of you are fucking retarded. And fuck the UFC.

3 Likes

Hunt was well aware Brock was using pre-fight and still got into the cage and accepted his 800k pay day. The UFC is corrupt. Pride was corrupt. Life goes on.

3 Likes

The sport of mma in north america would’ve went nowhere without the UFC whether the Dana haters want to admit or not. Pride was around and then went belly up. They never expanded international operations to the scale that the UFC has done. Stealing from the sport is a ridiculous concept considering that the UFC has effectively been the sport for years now. All of these smaller shows pop up just to act as feeder leagues for the UFC or to sign UFC veterans. The sport of MMA in America was all but dead until TUF came along as a final hail mary to save the UFC’s ass.

Can someone prove the UFC knowingly had him fight a juiced up monster? If I recall the tests that Lesnar failed came back after the fight but were taken the close to the fight. If someone has information from the legal proceedings please post.

Ironically, Dana attempted to buy Hunt out from his Pride contract but Hunt insisted that he fight out his contract.

Didn’t read but I think Dana has done more for MMA in modern times than anyone else. He is the reason why mma is mainstream today. Without him mma would still be in the seg days.

He isn’t an angel and I don’t like how most of the fighters are treated and compensated, but the ufc is better off than boxing. I feel Dana should at least scrap the logo agreements it makes and let fighters get sponsored. I feel he likes keeping fighters poor and powerless

3 Likes

Why do semi retards like Hunt expect fucking promoters to be saints? Dana built this sport. Hunt is just Brock Lesnar’s leftovers. Fuck off back to Japan if you love it so much.

I journalist needs to ask him where the 5 million base pay for his last six UFC fights went

I’ve got news for you Mark, you were massively overpaid considering your record in MMA is awful. And you insult every hard working person in the world who watched you fight by suggesting you don’t have money and weren’t paid very well. You should have been on 50k a fight max considering your record and ability

3 Likes

Well i enjoyed his fights, if you keep it standing its gonna be a good scrap, i would love to see francis vs hunt, and his record says nothing

1 Like

We all enjoyed his fights, that doesn’t make him worth 750k per fight. How many PPVs did Mark Hunt sell? Fuck all is the answer, no more than any other fringe Top 15 fighter. His 5 million came because he fought Brock, and solely because he fought Brock.

Mark Hunt won the UFC lottery

Hunt is pretending he didnt know people were on steroids.

This alone is a bitch move.

I really liked Hunt. Blaming Dana because you cant stop a takedown is really lame. If Hunt won that fight he never would have said a word.

Wanderlei did this shit. Fan favorite who just turns into a huge Karen when things went south.

1 Like

Perfectly said, although I wouldn’t use the word “corrupt”. Almost all athletes at the professional level of ANY competition, where they could greatly profit, are “cheating”. Unless a fighter is living off a diet of kale, egg whites, and water, they are taking some kind of “performance enhancing drug”.

As sports gain popularity and the profits come in, the organizations start virtue signaling with all their bullshit “athlete conduct policies”. Y’all are aware it’s against WWE policy to take steroids, correct? They ALL take steroids, the company just claims it’s a no-no so if kids start chugging andro and test (well aware that’s not how they’re administered) the company can say, “oh, no! They didn’t learn that from our guys” lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t say he was over paid. He is a big draw and even though his record isn’t stellar he is an exciting fighter. You might have fighter with better records that are boring as fuck, Hunt made you sit at the edge of your seat because he could end the fight spectacularly at any moment.

With this said Hunt was treated special too. He got star pay and I feel he was treated better than most fighters. He is entitled to his opinion but I don’t think he was exploited

2 Likes

Yeah Hunt got fat fight checks so what the fuck is talking about?
Fighters are underpaid. Hunt isn’t one of them

Mark Hunt having another existential crisis.

BROCK WAS ON STEROIDS

DANA STOLE MMA

Dana wasn’t ever in it just for the sport. He and zuffa might have cared for the sport but asking the president of any company to care more for their competitors than their own company is laughable.

Hunt needs to pay the ufc the money he now owes and fade off into the sunset. If there was somewhere else he could’ve gone that would’ve paid him more money then he should have. He didn’t fight Dana when they tried to pay out his contract because he thought he would’ve been making millions elsewhere.

Was he a big draw? What were the PPV numbers pulled when he was main or co main? Disregarding the Brock fight obviously

1 Like

This is what I dont understand. Hunto fought in Pride. Why is he so upset Lesnar is on gear.

Ohhh. I think I know why. Because they wanted let him but they let Brock. Alright, in that case its a fucked up advantage. I get it now.

1 Like