Mark Wahlberg Offers Conor McGregor his UFC shar

Can a mod please edit the title ? Sorry to post a link from this wretched site but here goes  http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/11/18/mark-wahlberg-conor-mcgregor-ufc-ownership/

Wahlberg offers McGregor part of his cut of the UFC , says because he deserves it . Initially said he would sell it to Conor.

Cool story, bro

Bro, story cool. Phone Post 3.0

lol sorry you buncha assholes

I'm sure Wahlberg has an amazing life and when you are rolling in millions you shouldn't complain, but what a pain in the ass it must be to deal with tabolid journalists and paparazzi every time you get into a car.

Dick Niaz -

I'm sure Wahlberg has an amazing life and when you are rolling in millions you shouldn't complain, but what a pain in the ass it must be to deal with tabolid journalists and paparazzi every time you get into a car.

I am with you. It also bugs me to see how some of them will provoke celebrities just for a story or photo. 

Respect to Sean Penn.

too bad he cant sell or give his share away

tmz are famous because most celebrities are nice to the paparazzis. they don't need to be mean to them, but if a person is shoving up a camera in my face asking my opinion on something i'll either just ignore them or ask them about themselves. i've seen so many of this vids and these guys demand answers from these celebrities.

lol, fuck marky mark, Conor wants his own piece that he earned, not charity from some third rate rapper/actor.

RenatoCocopreta - lol, fuck marky mark, Conor wants his own piece that he earned, not charity from some third rate rapper/actor.

Those aren't Good Vibrations

ShanTheMan -
RenatoCocopreta - lol, fuck marky mark, Conor wants his own piece that he earned, not charity from some third rate rapper/actor.

Let me in the house!

BRZ -
ShanTheMan -

Let me in the house!

C'mon, C'mon!

Feel it! Feel it!

Malvert the Janitor - 
BRZ -
ShanTheMan -

Let me in the house!

C'mon, C'mon!

Feel it! Feel it!

Look at you guys showing your wild side

This is an alpha move by Mark and one that looks good.

Hey Conor, I don't need it.

You've earned it buddy.

Pat on head. Love seeing you fight for my amusement buddy.

Obviously he can't give or sell his shares so this is a look good move politically but doesn't help WME-IMG and DFW in public opinion court. Phone Post 3.0

Leghound -
Malvert the Janitor - 
BRZ -
ShanTheMan -

Let me in the house!

C'mon, C'mon!

Feel it! Feel it!

Look at you guys showing your wild side

You gotta Believe

Piece of shit Marky Mark should give his share to the dude he purposefully and permanently blinded because he wasn't white.

Piece of shit motherfucker.

Bobojcd -

Piece of shit Marky Mark should give his share to the dude he purposefully and permanently blinded because he wasn't white.

Piece of shit motherfucker.

He didn't blind him. Doesn't make it right, and it was still a piece of shit move, but that part is false. Phone Post 3.0

I was expecting pics of 'Shar' Phone Post 3.0