Martin Kampmann leaving Team Alpha Male

TokenlovesMMA -

They should hit up Gil Martinez idk if hes still training out of Xtreme Couture

Pat Barry would be a good choice or Martin de Jong if you convinced him to leave Golden Glory

Gil Martinez is training fighters 3 days a week at POWER MMA they fly him out there every week. He is still in Vegas as well. Phone Post 3.0

Ep32nv - They can learn for anyone so it should be really easy to get a coach. Plus any everybody knows spend time at TAM and they'll make you a better coach too. Phone Post 3.0

I lol'd

Floyd Mayweather Sr. Phone Post 3.0

Three pages and no one mentioned Edmund?!

I know this may be a little strange throwing random names out there, just brainstorming, but theres a guy that would be perfect for the job may even help TAM get Gold.

His names...Dwayne.... Duane Ludvig....Ludwig or something like that. Yeah he'd be perfect. Phone Post 3.0

The timing of this announcement sure is strange. Phone Post 3.0

Effstrikingmeansdamage - Who would be the better fit? Yves Edwards, Brian ebersole, or Dan hardy? Phone Post 3.0
I was thinking yves would be perfect, but now you bring up twas I think that would be really good too. Think yves is more likely as Brian wanted to teach just wrestling for a bit iirc. Phone Post 3.0

How about Melendez? Phone Post 3.0

Bas is the only right amswer Phone Post 3.0

Goblowyourself - I think Kenny would be awesome. Also you got a guy like swick, hardy, or even Lytle that should do wonders with there boxing experience Phone Post 3.0
Just because those guys were good technicians as fighters, doesn't mean they would make a good coach. Phone Post 3.0

GSDbestbreed - 
Juddmau5 - 
brahmabull81 - JWP
I like this a lot Phone Post 3.0

As their head coach? Doesn't sound like a good idea at all. JWP is a very good MT guy, but he's never fought, or trained MMA ever. He has zero experience outside of his specific expertise. I think TAM needs someone with knowledge in the sport they actually practice. Not just a MT guy.

JWP has trained and fought in MMA in Australia as well as competing in cage muay thai with mma gloves several times.

However going back to the original question, i think we're getting close to the point where big teams with money like TAM try to recruit coaches from smaller teams who have a proven track record of training & preparing skilled fighters.

These little cunts must be a nightmare. Phone Post 3.0

Mr Sizzzz - Didnt BLAF used to teach boxing? Another option Phone Post 3.0

only option, IMO

I wonder why hes leaving Phone Post 3.0

johnnyrickta - Jon jones should be the new coach! Phone Post 3.0
Cali is a long drive from New Mexico. Lotta red lights. Lotta pregnant woman driving around. Too dangerous for Jon Phone Post 3.0

KenP -

The most underratted coach in the sport may take it.  Uriah csll Sol Soliz!

It's The Pav! Phone Post 3.0

The Sultan - I wonder why hes leaving Phone Post 3.0

It says his family doesn't like Sacramento.

jwp would be amazing, but he didn't have a great xp first time up and moved back.

i think hoost, cro cop might be interesting. maybe an actual thai, but one who has a lot of good footwork like samart.

one of roufus coach might be workable as well.

studiocamp - 
The Sultan - I wonder why hes leaving Phone Post 3.0

It says his family doesn't like Sacramento.

that is shocking