Uh oh here comes the "Duane Ludwig is an MMA legend" set Phone Post 3.0

Goblowyourself - How about Melendez? Phone Post 3.0

That's not a bad idea at all.

Denis Kelly - 
GSDbestbreed - 
Juddmau5 - 
brahmabull81 - JWP
I like this a lot Phone Post 3.0

As their head coach? Doesn't sound like a good idea at all. JWP is a very good MT guy, but he's never fought, or trained MMA ever. He has zero experience outside of his specific expertise. I think TAM needs someone with knowledge in the sport they actually practice. Not just a MT guy.

JWP has trained and fought in MMA in Australia as well as competing in cage muay thai with mma gloves several times.

However going back to the original question, i think we're getting close to the point where big teams with money like TAM try to recruit coaches from smaller teams who have a proven track record of training & preparing skilled fighters.

Has he fought in MMA? Against who, in what organization? If he did, I honestly didn't know. I know he did the Tai-Cage fights, but that's not MMA. Anyways, I wasnt shitting on JWP. I like the guy, and think he's great at MT.

But as a MMA headcoach, I think he'd be way under qualified. Then again, what the fuck do I know. I'm just some guy on an MMA forum.

Carne de cavalo é o melhor - TAM made Martin Kampmann Phone Post 3.0

lol

CormierCumminsideme - Jean Claude Van Damme & Sensei Seagal co-head coaches

They're an unstoppable team!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juP1RNE8Vqc

Vinnie G - They need to call Dan the Wolfman. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

absolutesperry - These little cunts must be a nightmare. Phone Post 3.0
Legit lol Phone Post 3.0

FCM - Nick Diaz
He could get his cardio in and commute at the same time. Those up tight little wrestlers need to some swagger
! Phone Post 3.0

A lot of coaches leaving TAM... Phone Post 3.0

wiggum -
Goblowyourself - How about Melendez? Phone Post 3.0

That's not a bad idea at all.
Doubt he'd leave his really successful gym in San Francisco Phone Post 3.0

Team Alpha Male is maybe uncoachable for striking? I think Faber is set in his ways and doesn't want to change, probably creates some animosity between.

Ken Shamrock Phone Post 3.0

Kimbo Phone Post 3.0

Gilbert yvel Phone Post 3.0

BJ Penn's trainers. They were always good at just doing whatever he wanted to do. I'm sure Faber would like that.

Dan hardy Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_Pella - I heard Dan Quinn is looking for work. He is even local. Phone Post 3.0
He's in SoCal, my nigga. Phone Post 3.0

Dan the Wolfman, aka Daniel Theodore, get on the motherflippin horn!!!!! ?? Phone Post 3.0

johnnyrickta - Jon jones should be the new coach! Phone Post 3.0

Whoever this guy is, TAM would make him!

they should politely ask Bang Ludwig to come back