Martin Kampmann leaving Team Alpha Male

blueberrycoconutmilk - Who was there before Bang? Was it just Master Thong?
I just wanted to say Master Thong...
Its oke its a cool name Phone Post 3.0

"Sacramento gets its reputation from Bay Area people that always talk shit about it; they equate Sacramento to Stockton -- and sometimes confuse the two -- and their opinions spread to people that have never lived here. Sacramento is awesome, and so are its nicer surrounding suburbs like Folsom and Rocklin. "

Perfectly said. Phone Post 3.0

BJTT-Harry Turnbuckle -
J Macc 01 - It might be hard to find someone who wants to live in Sacramento. It's not really a great place. No offense to Sac UGers, but it is what it is. It usually makes Forbes Top 10 Most Miserable Cities in the US list. I believe it's #5 right now.
Came here to say this, sorry but its true.
Its not the team or the pay or the etc etc etc.
Sac town sucks, hard. Like really really hard.
Move the entire camp somewhere nice. Like santa cruz ,monterey bay even LA and the coachs will come and stay. Phone Post 3.0
What's so bad about sacramento?

I'm from the UK so I always thought it was nice with the California weather etc. Phone Post 3.0

If he retires anytime soon, Frankie Edgar would be the perfect coach for them.

Sac is cool with gay Jesus!

Huge gay population.. Phone Post 3.0

I know that you can learn from anyone, but is it weird to anyone else that they seem to be going after guys who are their level or below in MMA? I mean if you're trying to get a world class head coach wouldn't you want to go after someone with a tremendous amount of experience? Like Jeremy Horn or someone like that with just a vast amount of MMA knowledge? Phone Post 3.0

Alpha fails suck for a reason, Kampman isn't the most creditable striker in UFC eg. Johnny Hendricks KO highlight reel. Phone Post 3.0

texas11outlaw -
elcornjr - They should get GSP, they're pretty proficient in all aspects of MMA so they'd probably really benefit from a guy who can game plan the way he did.

They'd probably respect his coaching too I mean how do you tell GSP that you know how to do it better. Phone Post 3.0

Very easily if your a stand up fighter
You mean the way thiago alves, Bj penn, Carlos condit, dan hardy and nick Diaz did?

Yeah he's not the best striker in the game but he managed to beat strikers at their own game because he made his takedown such a big threat. TAM are mostly wrestlers so his style would help them do exactly that. Phone Post 3.0

elcornjr - They should get GSP, they're pretty proficient in all aspects of MMA so they'd probably really benefit from a guy who can game plan the way he did.

They'd probably respect his coaching too I mean how do you tell GSP that you know how to do it better. Phone Post 3.0
They couldn't afford. St. Pierre will always train but he's not the coaching type. He enjoys living in Montreal too much Phone Post 3.0

mada -
try2catch32 - Alpha fails suck for a reason, Kampman isn't the most creditable striker in UFC eg. Johnny Hendricks KO highlight reel. Phone Post 3.0

Kind of a shitty viewpoint. So in your mind, only a world champ can become a coach? Kampmann had success at the highest level of the sport, he's very qualified and I think he'd be a much better striking coach than Johnny Hendricks.
Right, because Johnny Hendricks doesn't have any power. It's not like he's ever knocked anyone out before Phone Post 3.0

Paul Harris has some free time on his hands... I think he could bring some interest back to TAM and add a little bit of unpredictablity!

Elvis -

Paul Harris has some free time on his hands... I think he could bring some interest back to TAM and add a little bit of unpredictablity!

It would be like a drunk sophomore linebacker at all you can eat wing night. Phone Post 3.0