Matt Brown Will UnRetire To Fight Carlos Condit

Morning Report: Matt Brown willing to come out of retirement to ‘lock horns’ with Carlos Condit https://t.co/cnhJVkd2wB pic.twitter.com/jyIxwTWn9l

— MMAFighting.com (@MMAFighting) January 4, 2018

That would be an epic send off for both guys .  One final, well-deserved display of beautiful violence for both guys.  Then again, Matt had a story-book send off by KO’ing Diego, so he can’t really top that.  I would like to see it as MMA fan (and fan of Carlos’), but as a fan of Matt’s too, I hope he doesn’t come back.

Condit from last weekend gets fucked up by Matt. But Matt has nothing left to prove.

NicolasRGC - Condit from last weekend gets fucked up by Matt. But Matt has nothing left to prove.
From condits last fight, I'd be surprised if he came back for it. He sounded hesitant before the fight that he would do more than just that 1 fight.

I thought that brown did not retire,  he was still on the fence after the Diego win

But wouldn’t for a cowboy rematch said it wasn’t the right time but he wants to fight condit

Take great final win and ride off, no need for this.

Is there beef or just business?

jTheHybridwolff -

But wouldn’t for a cowboy rematch said it wasn’t the right time but he wants to fight condit

Condit will run

I have been a big fan of both guys for a long time but for some reason my needle didn't move when I read about Matt wanting that fight. 

Maybe im still too disappointed with how Condits fight went this past weekend 

Great matchup if Condit can get the fire back. Based on his last preformance i think he's done.

MountainMedic - Take great final win and ride off, no need for this.

Is there beef or just business?

Probably saw had bad Carlos looked last week and figured it was an easy payday.

Condit looked like he didn't care anymore smh

A couple of fan favorites getting old(fight years yadada). I'm down for this fight  and would purchase it if it actually came to fruition.

Kind of a weak move considering how bad Carlos looked 

Like carlos a lot.. have no interest In watching his fights anymore. 

United Yorkie Rescue -
NYBAss - 

Don't let this distract you from the fact the Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Harry's and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS...and a Motec system and exhaust. 

Can someone ban the fucks spamming this on every thread please?!

This …+ this shit is old as fuck already. It was old last year, and the year before that, and wasn’t funny either year.

209'd@170 -

I have been a big fan of both guys for a long time but for some reason my needle didn't move when I read about Matt wanting that fight. 

My needle went down. I really don't want to see this.

Of course I will watch, but it’ll be one of those “witness to history” moments that just sucks.

There is no shame except the shame of chasing something that isn’t yours to chase anymore.

I hate this fight. Neither have anything to prove.

Take the win you got Matt, it was exactly the way you needed to step out. It was exactly the way every man wants to.

Don’t do this.

United Yorkie Rescue -
NYBAss - 

Don't let this distract you from the fact the Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Harry's and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS...and a Motec system and exhaust. 

Can someone ban the fucks spamming this on every thread please?!

Signed

MountainMedic -
209'd@170 -

My needle went down. I really don't want to see this.

Of course I will watch, but it’ll be one of those “witness to history” moments that just sucks.

There is no shame except the shame of chasing something that isn’t yours to chase anymore.

I hate this fight. Neither have anything to prove.

Take the win you got Matt, it was exactly the way you needed to step out. It was exactly the way every man wants to.

Don’t do this.

Yea I couldn’t agree more, although after Condits last fight I’d back Matt to win. 

What happened to your red name?