Matt Hughes = HUGE...

hughs is a bully... when i was 14 he yelled at me and threatened me when i was rooting a friend on against pulver... it was pulvers first fight after he left the ucf a long time ago, when the lightweight division disappeared.

Can't wait for hughes to smash serras fat head in. I've never liked serra, he's always been a mouthy prick,and he will go down as the biggest one hit wonder of all time. I also get chills when hughes comes out to that song, he's one of the few fighters where that happens to me. I don't agree with hughes about the swearing and him being a devout christian and what not, but I really like him.

Hughes is a legend of the sport, and I love the way he lives his life. He could call it a day and be perfectly happy working on his farm with his family but he's got a point to prove and he is going to smash Serra and make it ugly.

wait till he rehydrates, he should be bigger the day of the fight

JDolo -  He didn't look any better or bigger to me than he always looks.  It may look that way as an illusion because Serra is a midget, but colour me unimpressed in the deepest French Canadian accent by his weigh in performance.

I'm too lazy to post the pics; I already notice the difference. Just compare this weigh-in to when he fought Alves.

Would make my fucking day if Serra or a future Hughes opponent came out to this or a similar Hank III song to make that Jr. song sound as boring as it is.

Did Dana go to MIT?

Alves looks like a totally different person in weigh-in vs fight pics. He cuts a ton

I think Alves might be on Vitamin S

orcus -  That is my favorite entrace music. So badass.

love ya orc but wtf...........That shit puts me to sleep....

crowbar - 
orcus -  That is my favorite entrace music. So badass.
I don`t even like or enjoy country music,but that song fires me right up when Matt comes out.

Not my favorite entrance music, but right up there. It just fits him so well like "Shipping up to Boston" fits Forrest.

Matt Huge

serra's looking big too. just shorter....

Man I hope Serra puts a beating on him..probably not...but we gots to have a dream

erictd - serra's looking big too. just shorter....

Agreed. I was pretty impressed with the way Serra looked. He looks to be in great shape.