Matt Hughes Smiling After Rashad Ko'd

explodingboy is going to be my bitch come ufc 100

BJ Penn is delusional

Hughes is fine. I wanted him to go out on a win, but if this is how he wants to do it, well its his life

the Hughes haters here are really embarrassing. From the way they talk I imagine some of them have posters of him in their bedrooms that they yell at

10mtncombat - pretty much everyone was smiling you fucking idiot, they just saw an exciting fight.

Brings the correct.

He must have been the only one in the whole arena who enjoyed a very exciting bout. Good thing you called him on it!

ttt for later

Dana was a zombie I thought one would react differently to a performance like that...But as for Hughes smiling. Ha, so was I!!!

Who is the woman freaking out next to Dana at the start of the video during the fight?

ttt for later

What DID piss me off is when you see Matt Hughes give that autograph to that kid in the wheelchair. Could Matt Hughes have acted ANY less interested in doing that..? That was the most BULLSHIT handshake i'd ever seen. The kid was obviously there to see Hughes and was ignoring everything Dana White said in order to get a look at, what was obviously, his idol and Hughes acted like is was the most unimportant situation in the world. At least Hughes took the time to meet the rest of his family and actualy acted happy to see them.

I'm starting to think Hughes is a dick. That shit rubbed me the wrong way. Hopefuly, what was shown was only half of what actualy happened. I hope anyway.

What DID piss me off is when you see Matt Hughes give that autograph to that kid in the wheelchair.

Are you fucking kidding me?

I hadn't watched the whole video, but was curious to how egregiously the ogre Matt Hughes had snubbed the poor kid in the wheelchair. After watching it, I ask WTF are you talking about?! He visited with the kid, signed a shirt, shook his hand and wished him well. What do you expect him to do, hang out with the family for the night?

Rappy Gilmore -  What DID piss me off is when you see Matt Hughes give that autograph to that kid in the wheelchair.

Are you fucking kidding me?

WHy don't you read the rest of the fucking post you moron. Your gonna have to move Hughes balls outta the way first to se the screen though....

LOL! Yeah, your right....Spending a couple minutes with a kid who flew out to watch HIM fight is way too much...And thats why Dana White spent 10x the amount of time with the kid. Ooohhhh wow! A signature! I bet it didn't mean half as much as if he woulda spent half a minute with him.

And its not like EVERYBODY who see's the shit doesn't say the same thing. It'll be good riddence soon enough.

WHy don't you read the rest of the fucking post you moron. Your gonna have to move Hughes balls outta the way first to se the screen though....

I did and I still think you have a 4" diameter tampon shoved in your cunt -

You're making that judgement off of 30 seconds of a video blog -

Quit being a bitch -

Whatever. rashad would absoluyely TRAINWRECK Matt Huges and his brother at the same time.

lol @ Dana being within spitting distance of the fight and watching the m onitor for the fight. Ya, sure he wants to see what the ppv looks like but come on.

you gotta be one dumb motherfucker if you expect matt hughes to start slobbering all over you and asking how youre day was

i think hughes woulda smiled at anyone fighting that produced that beautiful ko

fight fans smile at great fights

OneSidedWar - LOL! Yeah, your right....Spending a couple minutes with a kid who flew out to watch HIM fight is way too much...And thats why Dana White spent 10x the amount of time with the kid. Ooohhhh wow! A signature! I bet it didn't mean half as much as if he woulda spent half a minute with him.

And its not like EVERYBODY who see's the shit doesn't say the same thing. It'll be good riddence soon enough.

He had a fight that night, you enormous moron! I am NOT a Hughes fan, but you're being ridiculous. He had every reason for his mind to be in another dimension...

I mean, if it was just any random day and Hughes acted like that...yeah, he's a dick. Fight day? Before and after the fight? He gets a pass.

Thanks for posting this vid!