Matt Riddle's Wife Tweets About Jon Jones

We will take bumps all day and night...in the squared circle. This 'champion' will take illegal bumps all day and night, get in hit and runs, and will not get in trouble! It's totally okay to fire my husband on a four fight win streak for legally smoking weed at home. #ufc #bumps #jonjones

(Rules...)

She mad

Also wood Phone Post 3.0

Hmm. Well that's nice. Phone Post 3.0

Can't say she's wrong Phone Post 3.0

lol ok

Bangable Phone Post 3.0

Her husband also wasn't the number 1 p4p guy... Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - She mad

Also wood Phone Post 3.0

Lol.

She is not wrong at all. Ass backwards logic. Phone Post 3.0

What does gsp's cousin have to say about all this? Phone Post 3.0

Hammer met nail.

Stephen Holder - shes got a point and so do I
Lol Phone Post 3.0

That's just the way it is... I'm sure Tom Brady gets way more leeway than a sixth round pick. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - That's just the way it is... I'm sure Tom Brady gets way more leeway than a sixth round pick. Phone Post 3.0

Especially moreso than a 6th rounder that has been suspended twice for the same thing, almost back to back.

This is the way it is in all aspects of life. People of lesser status have always gone to prison for stuff the people above them in society get a slap on the wrist for. Phone Post 3.0

MDubz - Weed - illegal to the ACC

Cocaine - legal to the ACC

Rules - How do they work? Phone Post 3.0

That's not true. 

So she and apparently many of you still don't understand in competition versus out of competition testing. 

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

That's not true. 

So she and apparently many of you still don't understand in competition versus out of competition testing. 
There should be no difference. That standing arm triangle though... Riddle was the man. Phone Post 3.0

willthiswork -
Rudi - That's just the way it is... I'm sure Tom Brady gets way more leeway than a sixth round pick. Phone Post 3.0

Especially moreso than a 6th rounder that has been suspended twice for the same thing, almost back to back.
You guys do realize Brady was a 6th rounder himself? Oh the.......... Phone Post 3.0

xaeo - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

That's not true. 

There should be no difference. That standing arm triangle though... Riddle was the man. Phone Post 3.0

Of course there should be a difference.  I don't think fighters should be able to compete with drugs in their system, whether it's alcohol, weed, coke, etc...  But I don't give a shit what they choose to do in their free time.  

Riddle's wife just makes herself look stupid by that post.  Riddle knew the rules.  He agreed to them.  He can go smoke all he wants, but then don't sign a piece of paper saying you won't have them in your system for a fight.  A med mj card isn't a ticket to smoke whenever you want. It's not medication federally.  A teacher can't smoke wed on their lunch breaks and they show the school principal their card. And the biggest thing, again, is Riddle agreed  to it.  If he wants to smoke, great. Then choose a profession where you can, as there are many you can't.