Matt Riddle's Wife Tweets About Jon Jones

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
xaeo - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
MDubz - Weed - illegal to the ACC

Cocaine - legal to the ACC

Rules - How do they work? Phone Post 3.0

That's not true. 

So she and apparently many of you still don't understand in competition versus out of competition testing. 
There should be no difference. That standing arm triangle though... Riddle was the man. Phone Post 3.0

Of course there should be a difference.  I don't think fighters should be able to compete with drugs in their system, whether it's alcohol, weed, coke, etc...  But I don't give a shit what they choose to do in their free time.  

Riddle's wife just makes herself look stupid by that post.  Riddle knew the rules.  He agreed to them.  He can go smoke all he wants, but then don't sign a piece of paper saying you won't have them in your system for a fight.  A med mj card isn't a ticket to smoke whenever you want. It's not medication federally.  A teacher can't smoke wed on their lunch breaks and they show the school principal their card. And the biggest thing, again, is Riddle agreed  to it.  If he wants to smoke, great. Then choose a profession where you can, as there are many you can't. 

She only made herself look stupid to retarded mongoloids such as yourself.

This site's functionality is shit.

And she is absolutely correct Phone Post 3.0

I'd riddle her to the matt

Also he's not jones jones that shy he got cut Phone Post

coldworld -
DrPeterVenkman - She is not wrong at all. Ass backwards logic. Phone Post 3.0
She's right.

Also seems bat shit crazy Phone Post 3.0
That's just called being a woman. Phone Post 3.0

She's funny Phone Post 3.0

in competition vs out of competition

Stea1th - Can't say she's wrong Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Did jones pop for cocaine during a fight ?

moss_4h - in competition vs out of competition
That shouldn't matter at this point. Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

That's not true. 

So she and apparently many of you still don't understand in competition versus out of competition testing. 
Marijuana is in your system thirty days cocaine about twenty four hours

So riddle testing positive for something he took a month ago and jones testing positive for soemthing a couple weeks from fight day do you get your logic

I don't Phone Post 3.0

good point

2breath2feel - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

That's not true. 

Marijuana is in your system thirty days cocaine about twenty four hours

So riddle testing positive for something he took a month ago and jones testing positive for soemthing a couple weeks from fight day do you get your logic

I don't Phone Post 3.0

So one substance still in the system and the other is not in the system.

ie one substance is in the system during the competition and one substance is not in the system during the competition.

The effects of the substance are irrelevant in the eyes of the AC's. If one is in the system it is against the current rules. Should they be changed ? Maybe. But currently that's how it stands and that is why Matt is not in the UFC and Bones is.

Well that and the obvious fighting abilities, record, title etc...

I could care less either way about the whole weed thing, I'm just trying to clarify the difference between in the system and not in the system.

MDubz - Weed - illegal to the ACC

Most stupid fucken rule evar Phone Post 3.0

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - 
moss_4h - in competition vs out of competition
That shouldn't matter at this point. Phone Post 3.0

why not?

The rules are not stupid. It makes plenty of sense to differentiate between in- and out-of-competition. BUT the huge problem is that a positive urinalyses does not prove that the fighter was under the influence of cannabis in-competition.

Everyone who wants to abolish the distinction of in- and out-of-competition has not thought it through. Fighters would be unable to drink anything from alcohol to coffee 6 months from a fight. How is that better?

She makes a very valid point Phone Post 3.0

nesdaM - The rules are not stupid. It makes plenty of sense to differentiate between in- and out-of-competition. BUT the huge problem is that a positive urinalyses does not prove that the fighter was under the influence of cannabis in-competition.

Everyone who wants to abolish the distinction of in- and out-of-competition has not thought it through. Fighters would be unable to drink anything from alcohol to coffee 6 months from a fight. How is that better?

I think most people agree with the fact that the weed metabolytes don't enhance performance. The arguement is that under current rules it's illegal to have in your system. Should the rules be changed ? Maybe. But that is not the current standard set forth by the AC's.

The arguement is moot under the current rules.

ChokedByRockholdsDragon - 
MDubz - Weed - illegal to the ACC

Most stupid fucken rule evar Phone Post 3.0

There is no such rule. Both substances are prohibited in-competition, but allowed out-of-competition. The problem is that guys like Riddle and Diaz are getting punished for a test that doesn't at all prove they were on cannabis in-competition.

The rules are basically sound. The science isn't.