Matt Riddle's Wife Tweets About Jon Jones

It is bullshit but life ain't fair. Jones is maybe top 3 all time money makers for the UFC which makes him almost indispensible.

I also think it's the way her husband caried himself, it made him easier to discard when it came down to it. 

RhinoHog - 
nesdaM - The rules are not stupid. It makes plenty of sense to differentiate between in- and out-of-competition. BUT the huge problem is that a positive urinalyses does not prove that the fighter was under the influence of cannabis in-competition.

Everyone who wants to abolish the distinction of in- and out-of-competition has not thought it through. Fighters would be unable to drink anything from alcohol to coffee 6 months from a fight. How is that better?

I think most people agree with the fact that the weed metabolytes don't enhance performance. The arguement is that under current rules it's illegal to have in your system. Should the rules be changed ? Maybe. But that is not the current standard set forth by the AC's.

The arguement is moot under the current rules.

It doesn't matter if weed enhances performance. What matters is that it changes your thinking and could make you take chances you wouldn't normally do.

If they had a more precise test for weed (possibly blood) we wouldn't need to discuss this issue. No one would get busted for smoking three weeks before a fight.

It blows my mind that any woman would fuck Riddle

moss_4h -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - 
moss_4h - in competition vs out of competition
That shouldn't matter at this point. Phone Post 3.0

why not?
Because he keeps fucking up and he obviously has a problem.

It's safe to consider the possibility that he does coke in and out of competition.

The UFC needs to man up and set an example. Phone Post 3.0

nesdaM - 
RhinoHog - 
nesdaM - The rules are not stupid. It makes plenty of sense to differentiate between in- and out-of-competition. BUT the huge problem is that a positive urinalyses does not prove that the fighter was under the influence of cannabis in-competition.

Everyone who wants to abolish the distinction of in- and out-of-competition has not thought it through. Fighters would be unable to drink anything from alcohol to coffee 6 months from a fight. How is that better?

I think most people agree with the fact that the weed metabolytes don't enhance performance. The arguement is that under current rules it's illegal to have in your system. Should the rules be changed ? Maybe. But that is not the current standard set forth by the AC's.

It doesn't matter if weed enhances performance. What matters is that it changes your thinking and could make you take chances you wouldn't normally do.

If they had a more precise test for weed (possibly blood) we wouldn't need to discuss this issue. No one would get busted for smoking three weeks before a fight.

I was talking about the 3 week old metabolytes that show up. Not being high during the fight. I shouldn't have used the word enhance, should have just said banned substance.

I have done many sports high on weed and it felt like I was Olympic caliber while doing it.

In truth I was more like Farley driving the souped up cop car in Black Sheep.

moss_4h -

why not?

It's safe to consider the possibility that he does coke in and out of competition.

So you want UFC to have more arbitrary punishment, not supported by the ACC rules? I think that's a very misguided way to go.

Barrington Levy - It blows my mind that any woman would fuck Riddle

An odd thing to preoccupy your mind

RhinoHog - 
nesdaM - 
RhinoHog - 

I was talking about the 3 week old metabolytes that show up. Not being high during the fight. I shouldn't have used the word enhance, should have just said banned substance.

I have done many sports high on weed and it felt like I was Olympic caliber while doing it.

I agree, but the three week old metabolite problem is because the use urinalysis. The poor test procedure is the problem, not the rules.

nesdaM - 
RhinoHog - 
nesdaM - 
RhinoHog - 

I agree, but the three week old metabolite problem is because the use urinalysis. The poor test procedure is the problem, not the rules.

And I agree with your statement so there.

nesdaM -
moss_4h -

why not?

So you want UFC to have more arbitrary punishment, not supported by the ACC rules? I think that's a very misguided way to go.
I think you missed my point. Phone Post 3.0

What do YOU think should happen? Phone Post 3.0

nesdaM -
moss_4h -

why not?

I think you missed my point. Phone Post 3.0

I thought your point was that Jon should be punished for suspicions. If it wasn't then I apologize.

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - What do YOU think should happen? Phone Post 3.0

Me? I think he should possibly be stripped of the belt if this story turns out to be true.

steve sandstrom - 
willthiswork -
Rudi - That's just the way it is... I'm sure Tom Brady gets way more leeway than a sixth round pick. Phone Post 3.0

Especially moreso than a 6th rounder that has been suspended twice for the same thing, almost back to back.
You guys do realize Brady was a 6th rounder himself? Oh the.......... Phone Post 3.0

I did not know that.  Brilliant post!  

nesdaM -

Me? I think he should possibly be stripped of the belt if this story turns out to be true.
Pretty much what I think should happen.

My ONLY point was that he most likely has a drug problem and he is obviously making bad decisions, so instead of hitting him with a fine and a bullshit 2 day rehab stint they need to seriously address this incident.

Never said anything about punishing him based on suspicion, that's just ridiculous.

And illegal. Phone Post 3.0

nesdaM -

My ONLY point was that he most likely has a drug problem and he is obviously making bad decisions, so instead of hitting him with a fine and a bullshit 2 day rehab stint they need to seriously address this incident.

Never said anything about punishing him based on suspicion, that's just ridiculous.

Then we agree completely.

nesdaM -
nesdaM -

Then we agree completely.
Agreed buddy VU. Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio -

We will take bumps all day and night...in the squared circle. This 'champion' will take illegal bumps all day and night, get in hit and runs, and will not get in trouble! It's totally okay to fire my husband on a four fight win streak for legally smoking weed at home. #ufc #bumps #jonjones

(Rules...)
Lol this coming from the women who got busted cheating on her hubby when he was out of a job. STFU lady while men are busy taking. Phone Post 3.0

Love riddle. U can't say she's wrong Phone Post 3.0

Vernon Francis -
Kostakio -

We will take bumps all day and night...in the squared circle. This 'champion' will take illegal bumps all day and night, get in hit and runs, and will not get in trouble! It's totally okay to fire my husband on a four fight win streak for legally smoking weed at home. #ufc #bumps #jonjones

(Rules...)
Lol this coming from the women who got busted cheating on her hubby when he was out of a job. STFU lady while men are busy taking. Phone Post 3.0
Huh? Elaborate? Phone Post 3.0