Matt Riddle's Wife Tweets About Jon Jones

Rudi - That's just the way it is... I'm sure Tom Brady gets way more leeway than a sixth round pick. Phone Post 3.0
Just for the sake of it... you know Brady was a 6th round pick, right? Phone Post 3.0

This is not really comparable. Riddle did test positive (even though I think they should not test for THC as I don’t think it´s a PED) and his record looks bad because of it. He was not on a 4-fight winning streak, but unbeaten in his last 4 fights officially. I understand her anger, but it´s not the UFC´s fault.

Just so you guys know, Tom Brady was a 6th round pick.

RLFLCHI954 -
Rudi - That's just the way it is... I'm sure Tom Brady gets way more leeway than a sixth round pick. Phone Post 3.0
Just for the sake of it... you know Brady was a 6th round pick, right? Phone Post 3.0
Nigga you get my point Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 -
Vernon Francis -
Kostakio -

We will take bumps all day and night...in the squared circle. This 'champion' will take illegal bumps all day and night, get in hit and runs, and will not get in trouble! It's totally okay to fire my husband on a four fight win streak for legally smoking weed at home. #ufc #bumps #jonjones

(Rules...)
Lol this coming from the women who got busted cheating on her hubby when he was out of a job. STFU lady while men are busy taking. Phone Post 3.0
Huh? Elaborate? Phone Post 3.0
Riddle posed on Twitter and FB last year that he busted her sexting some doodz and making plans to "hang". Phone Post 3.0

Well she is right .. Phone Post 3.0

She's hot. And she's got a point.

Tom Brady was a 6th round pick....

But to the topic at hand the logic is backwards no one can doubt that.

Is it just me but when it's comes to Jones last few fights something seems to come up that postpones the fight? Phone Post 3.0

Storkukidinmun - She's hot. And she's got a point.

What's right about her point ?

Matt popped twice for a banned substance in competition.

Bones has never popped.

If her point is the testing for THC is stupid than yeah. But her husband was fired for legitimately breaking the current rules.

Pretty cool for Riddle to have a wife who has his back like that.

Also, she's 100% correct.

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
MDubz - Weed - illegal to the ACC

Cocaine - legal to the ACC

Rules - How do they work? Phone Post 3.0

That's not true. 

So she and apparently many of you still don't understand in competition versus out of competition testing. 

The UFC cut Riddle, not the commission.

I think she is a 7.5 and i would love to shoot loads of cum up her ass.

Oh and she is correct Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen - What does gsp's cousin have to say about all this? Phone Post 3.0

WHERE IS JA RULE ????? I need to make sense of all this!

Thingading - Pretty cool for Riddle to have a wife who has his back like that.

Also, she's 100% correct.
Yeah she really had his back when she was texting other dudes asking for cock Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2324323/Riddles-FB-says-his-wife-is-cheating-on-him/? Phone Post 3.0

I'm for bangable possible cheating ass wife who is also correct. Phone Post 3.0

Lol it rly has nothing to do with this. Riddle was talking about smoking weed so he doesn't beat his kids etc. which is probably true. But shhhh. Can't be saying that homie. Makes the UFC look bad. Beating kids? Just stop brothaaaaa. Learn to shut yo mouth Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - 
Stephen Holder - shes got a point and so do I
Lol Phone Post 3.0

i laughed too!

The problem with her opinion is her husband was cut because he could not stay off weed long enough to pass a post fight test. Legal or not he knew it was tested for and banned in competition and failed MULTIPLE tests and faced a long suspension from the AC. Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
xaeo - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
MDubz - Weed - illegal to the ACC

Cocaine - legal to the ACC

Rules - How do they work? Phone Post 3.0

That's not true. 

So she and apparently many of you still don't understand in competition versus out of competition testing. 
There should be no difference. That standing arm triangle though... Riddle was the man. Phone Post 3.0

Of course there should be a difference.  I don't think fighters should be able to compete with drugs in their system, whether it's alcohol, weed, coke, etc...  But I don't give a shit what they choose to do in their free time.  

Riddle's wife just makes herself look stupid by that post.  Riddle knew the rules.  He agreed to them.  He can go smoke all he wants, but then don't sign a piece of paper saying you won't have them in your system for a fight.  A med mj card isn't a ticket to smoke whenever you want. It's not medication federally.  A teacher can't smoke wed on their lunch breaks and they show the school principal their card. And the biggest thing, again, is Riddle agreed  to it.  If he wants to smoke, great. Then choose a profession where you can, as there are many you can't. 

That's not her point. Her husband was fired by the UFC, not by the AC. Those are AC rules. It's up to the UFC to keep a fighter or not regardless.