Matt Riddle's Wife Tweets About Jon Jones

Riddle can make 205...give him a title shot!!

GnP Sonnen - What does gsp's cousin have to say about all this? Phone Post 3.0
Vote up sir Phone Post 3.0

RedaJaNai -
GnP Sonnen - What does gsp's cousin have to say about all this? Phone Post 3.0

WHERE IS JA RULE ????? I need to make sense of all this!
WHERE IS JA !?!?!? Phone Post 3.0

Wood Phone Post 3.0

Shes right. The only problem is her husband is replaceable and a dime a dozen ( to the ufc - not in my opinion)

Jones on the other hand is possibly the greastest fighter to ever live. Not replaceable. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if they refer to themselves as the riddles Phone Post 3.0

She is correct. Long live professional wrestling.

longtime lurker - This is not really comparable. Riddle did test positive (even though I think they should not test for THC as I don’t think it´s a PED) and his record looks bad because of it. He was not on a 4-fight winning streak, but unbeaten in his last 4 fights officially. I understand her anger, but it´s not the UFC´s fault.

How is it not the UFC's fault that they refused to allow Riddle the same leniency they give Jones?

Every time someone does something they shouldn't, cast iron guaranteed Riddle or his Missus comments on how he got binned off. Look, Matt, you couldn't piss clean, get over it.

Mrs Riddle is right, Matt getting fired IMO was completely wrong. 4 fight win streak & he gets fired! Something just isn't right. Always liked Matt Riddle, wish nothing but good things for him. Phone Post 3.0

RedaJaNai -
GnP Sonnen - What does gsp's cousin have to say about all this? Phone Post 3.0

WHERE IS JA RULE ????? I need to make sense of all this!
Lol Phone Post 3.0

jiujitsu111 - Lol it rly has nothing to do with this. Riddle was talking about smoking weed so he doesn't beat his kids etc. which is probably true. But shhhh. Can't be saying that homie. Makes the UFC look bad. Beating kids? Just stop brothaaaaa. Learn to shut yo mouth Phone Post 3.0

this, he had a big mouth to the press about it, that did it for dana!
he should have said he needed it for a medical condition.

Hate420 -
Vernon Francis -
Kostakio -

We will take bumps all day and night...in the squared circle. This 'champion' will take illegal bumps all day and night, get in hit and runs, and will not get in trouble! It's totally okay to fire my husband on a four fight win streak for legally smoking weed at home. #ufc #bumps #jonjones

(Rules...)
Lol this coming from the women who got busted cheating on her hubby when he was out of a job. STFU lady while men are busy taking. Phone Post 3.0
Huh? Elaborate? Phone Post 3.0
Huh whoa... time to explain.... Phone Post 3.0

Vernon Francis - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2324323/Riddles-FB-says-his-wife-is-cheating-on-him/? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

She's got a point dana Phone Post 3.0

Riddle handled the situation like an idiot but he definitely got a raw deal Phone Post 3.0

Vernon Francis -
Vernon Francis - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2324323/Riddles-FB-says-his-wife-is-cheating-on-him/? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
Hey InTheWeedz, no one cared the first time you posted it attention whore Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio -

We will take bumps all day and night...in the squared circle. This 'champion' will take illegal bumps all day and night, get in hit and runs, and will not get in trouble! It's totally okay to fire my husband on a four fight win streak for legally smoking weed at home. #ufc #bumps #jonjones

(Rules...)
Da fuknis she wearing ?! Phone Post 3.0

Apparently her and Riddle do some pro wrestling now, so I'm assuming that's one of her get-ups.

Wriggling Grunion - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
xaeo - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
MDubz - Weed - illegal to the ACC

Cocaine - legal to the ACC

Rules - How do they work? Phone Post 3.0

That's not true. 

So she and apparently many of you still don't understand in competition versus out of competition testing. 
There should be no difference. That standing arm triangle though... Riddle was the man. Phone Post 3.0

Of course there should be a difference.  I don't think fighters should be able to compete with drugs in their system, whether it's alcohol, weed, coke, etc...  But I don't give a shit what they choose to do in their free time.  

Riddle's wife just makes herself look stupid by that post.  Riddle knew the rules.  He agreed to them.  He can go smoke all he wants, but then don't sign a piece of paper saying you won't have them in your system for a fight.  A med mj card isn't a ticket to smoke whenever you want. It's not medication federally.  A teacher can't smoke wed on their lunch breaks and they show the school principal their card. And the biggest thing, again, is Riddle agreed  to it.  If he wants to smoke, great. Then choose a profession where you can, as there are many you can't. 

She only made herself look stupid to retarded mongoloids such as yourself.

I had to stop reading this thread here because

LULZ

"Weed is so awesome it writes us a whole new set of rules"

- UG/OG Dipshits