Matt Riddle's Wife Tweets About Jon Jones

Lisa is a very nice young lady and an amazing athlete in her own right (all American in gymnastics) and her and Matthews relationship is stronger than ever.

They are both currently training pro wrestling and Riddle has a try out with the WWE scheduled for May. Mistakes have certainly been made but her point is well taken and IMO correct.

Whether you like Riddle or not, more respect should be shown for the lady. She is simply supporting her husband and I suspect that if some of their keyboard detractors were face to face with a now 220lbs Matthew Riddle, some of the harsher comments would be tempered. Phone Post 3.0

She's hot. Erection commencing.

blackbeltinfu - Lisa is a very nice young lady and an amazing athlete in her own right (all American in gymnastics) and her and Matthews relationship is stronger than ever.

They are both currently training pro wrestling and Riddle has a try out with the WWE scheduled for May. Mistakes have certainly been made but her point is well taken and IMO correct.

Whether you like Riddle or not, more respect should be shown for the lady. She is simply supporting her husband and I suspect that if some of their keyboard detractors were face to face with a now 220lbs Matthew Riddle, some of the harsher comments would be tempered. Phone Post 3.0
Haha this guy Phone Post 3.0

iamarealamerican - 

What a hottie. VU!

Good girl Phone Post 3.0

blackbeltinfu - Lisa is a very nice young lady and an amazing athlete in her own right (all American in gymnastics) and her and Matthews relationship is stronger than ever.

You fucking her or wot Phone Post 3.0

Proteus The Invincible - 
longtime lurker - This is not really comparable. Riddle did test positive (even though I think they should not test for THC as I don’t think it´s a PED) and his record looks bad because of it. He was not on a 4-fight winning streak, but unbeaten in his last 4 fights officially. I understand her anger, but it´s not the UFC´s fault.

How is it not the UFC's fault that they refused to allow Riddle the same leniency they give Jones?

First of Riddle´s actions, unlike jones´s, effected his record. Jones is still on a 12(22) fight win streak and Riddle was cut after going 1-0-2 in his last three fights. Also because people/private organizations can grant their leniency to whoever they want. There is no right to leniency and granting it upon their own benefit is not morally suspicious.

Fact: Riddle should drop her for a faithful less mouthy women. Chick got busted cheating on him. Phone Post 3.0

BW92 -
Vernon Francis -
Vernon Francis - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2324323/Riddles-FB-says-his-wife-is-cheating-on-him/? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
Hey InTheWeedz, no one cared the first time you posted it attention whore Phone Post 3.0
Hey BBW92,

Actually a couple of people asked for more info so lick my ass Phone Post 3.0

blackbeltinfu - Lisa is a very nice young lady and an amazing athlete in her own right (all American in gymnastics) and her and Matthews relationship is stronger than ever.

Vernon Francis - Fact: Riddle should drop her for a faithful less mouthy women. Chick got busted cheating on him. Phone Post 3.0
Woah details!

I like riddle btw he seems like a swell dude Phone Post 3.0

Gerbacio -
Vernon Francis - Fact: Riddle should drop her for a faithful less mouthy women. Chick got busted cheating on him. Phone Post 3.0
Woah details!

I like riddle btw he seems like a swell dude Phone Post 3.0
Check the link in this thread. He busted her texting some other dude and she tried to cover it up. He could do better than her plus she's older than him. Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen - What does gsp's cousin have to say about all this? Phone Post 3.0
Lol

VU Phone Post 3.0

Gomrad - 
Lol

VU Phone Post 3.0

What does this mean?

LawlertodestroyMcd -
Kostakio -

We will take bumps all day and night...in the squared circle. This 'champion' will take illegal bumps all day and night, get in hit and runs, and will not get in trouble! It's totally okay to fire my husband on a four fight win streak for legally smoking weed at home. #ufc #bumps #jonjones

(Rules...)
Da fuknis she wearing ?! Phone Post 3.0
Too much clothing Phone Post 3.0

Gomrad -
Lol

VU Phone Post 3.0
Back at you Phone Post 3.0

Should be watched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYbFe5S2SNk&feature=youtu.be

longtime lurker - 
Proteus The Invincible - 
longtime lurker - This is not really comparable. Riddle did test positive (even though I think they should not test for THC as I don’t think it´s a PED) and his record looks bad because of it. He was not on a 4-fight winning streak, but unbeaten in his last 4 fights officially. I understand her anger, but it´s not the UFC´s fault.

How is it not the UFC's fault that they refused to allow Riddle the same leniency they give Jones?

First of Riddle´s actions, unlike jones´s, effected his record. Jones is still on a 12(22) fight win streak and Riddle was cut after going 1-0-2 in his last three fights. Also because people/private organizations can grant their leniency to whoever they want. There is no right to leniency and granting it upon their own benefit is not morally suspicious.

How does any of that mean it wasn't the UFC's fault that Riddle was cut? Was it not their choice? And whether or not it's morally suspicious for them to make special rules for their favourite fighters is very much open to debate.

Wife's a cheating skank. Needs to learn to keep her mouth shut when men are taking. Phone Post 3.0