Matt Riddle's Wife Tweets About Jon Jones

Lol this stupid hen is still running her mouth

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2444923-fired-ufc-fighters-wife-unleashes-verbal-tirade-on-ufcs-handling-of-jon-jones?utm_source=newsletter Phone Post 3.0

I stand corrected and with a forum join date of 4/15 am I certain the wealth of knowledge regarding the MMA business is staggering. Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen -
LawlertodestroyMcd -
Kostakio -

We will take bumps all day and night...in the squared circle. This 'champion' will take illegal bumps all day and night, get in hit and runs, and will not get in trouble! It's totally okay to fire my husband on a four fight win streak for legally smoking weed at home. #ufc #bumps #jonjones

(Rules...)
Da fuknis she wearing ?! Phone Post 3.0
Too much clothing Phone Post 3.0
Not her apron.... No way she is making sammiches in that Phone Post 3.0

She's got some big hands

Not sure how long he will last in WWE with that habit. If he makes it that far. Phone Post 3.0

Lamont(medium and large) - Not sure how long he will last in WWE with that habit. If he makes it that far. Phone Post 3.0
He said he quit for good Phone Post 3.0

They need to fire his ass, making a strong statement and then throw that money at Brock or GSP

Joe Rogans happy he's not tested for weed Phone Post 3.0

Yomarashi -
Lamont(medium and large) - Not sure how long he will last in WWE with that habit. If he makes it that far. Phone Post 3.0
He said he quit for good Phone Post 3.0
Yep. Devils lettuce. Phone Post 3.0

Why does she look in her 40's when she's in here 20's? Phone Post 3.0

Dropping truth bombs that lady.

Vernon Francis - Why does she look in her 40's when she's in here 20's? Phone Post 3.0
Tanning Phone Post 3.0

kennyzinho864ATT407 -
Vernon Francis - Why does she look in her 40's when she's in here 20's? Phone Post 3.0
Tanning Phone Post 3.0
She's gross. Riddle needs to drop her and get one of those WWE sluts. She's a nasty whore anyways. Phone Post 3.0

Vernon Francis - Wife's a cheating skank. Needs to learn to keep her mouth shut when men are taking. Phone Post 3.0
You are a straight fucking loser lol. They obviously worked it out dude! The fact that you brought it up (yes, you brought it up NO ONE asked you about it) and are spewing crazy venom toward this pretty girl highlights that you obviously get zero pussy in your own life. Just hatred! Don't matter what went down if Riddle took her back you crazy motherfucker! He oughta slap you too!

I mean damn, your posts are fucked up dude. You legit sound like an Eliot Rodger woman hater, something I think you ironically made a shitty InTheWeedz video talking about. Leave the cute girl alone, it's not your business and you are insane for making her the object of your burning abstinence. Go work on your game, virgin Phone Post 3.0

BW92 -
Vernon Francis - Wife's a cheating skank. Needs to learn to keep her mouth shut when men are taking. Phone Post 3.0
You are a straight fucking loser lol. They obviously worked it out dude! The fact that you brought it up (yes, you brought it up NO ONE asked you about it) and are spewing crazy venom toward this pretty girl highlights that you obviously get zero pussy in your own life. Just hatred! Don't matter what went down if Riddle took her back you crazy motherfucker! He oughta slap you too!

I mean damn, your posts are fucked up dude. You legit sound like an Eliot Rodger woman hater, something I think you ironically made a shitty InTheWeedz video talking about. Leave the cute girl alone, it's not your business and you are insane for making her the object of your burning abstinence. Go work on your game, virgin Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - 

Dude has a years worth of posts in just half a month. This nigga aint gettin no pussy.

BW92 -

Lol hey Matt what's up?

Hey man, totally understand if you are defensive about your wife sexting other dudes.

My advice is to not air your skanks dirty laundry on FB next time.

Until then, here's my nuts 00 go ahead and lick em. Phone Post 3.0

^lol the UG is so gay Phone Post 3.0

Vernon Francis -
BW92 -

Lol hey Matt what's up?

Hey man, totally understand if you are defensive about your wife sexting other dudes.

My advice is to not air your skanks dirty laundry on FB next time.

Until then, here's my nuts 00 go ahead and lick em. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I'm not that guy who's been telling you how bad you suck all week

What a fake piece of shit this guy is Phone Post 3.0

Guys, let's keep it respectful about Riddle and his wife. Don't ruin my thread. Thanks.