Matt Riddle's Wife Tweets About Jon Jones

steve sandstrom -
willthiswork -
Rudi - That's just the way it is... I'm sure Tom Brady gets way more leeway than a sixth round pick. Phone Post 3.0

Especially moreso than a 6th rounder that has been suspended twice for the same thing, almost back to back.
You guys do realize Brady was a 6th rounder himself? Oh the.......... Phone Post 3.0
Doh!!! Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
RLFLCHI954 -
Rudi - That's just the way it is... I'm sure Tom Brady gets way more leeway than a sixth round pick. Phone Post 3.0
Just for the sake of it... you know Brady was a 6th round pick, right? Phone Post 3.0
Nigga you get my point Phone Post 3.0
Lol fair enough. Phone Post 3.0

edit

Proteus The Invincible - 
longtime lurker - 
Proteus The Invincible - 
longtime lurker - This is not really comparable. Riddle did test positive (even though I think they should not test for THC as I don’t think it´s a PED) and his record looks bad because of it. He was not on a 4-fight winning streak, but unbeaten in his last 4 fights officially. I understand her anger, but it´s not the UFC´s fault.

How is it not the UFC's fault that they refused to allow Riddle the same leniency they give Jones?

First of Riddle´s actions, unlike jones´s, effected his record. Jones is still on a 12(22) fight win streak and Riddle was cut after going 1-0-2 in his last three fights. Also because people/private organizations can grant their leniency to whoever they want. There is no right to leniency and granting it upon their own benefit is not morally suspicious.

How does any of that mean it wasn't the UFC's fault that Riddle was cut? Was it not their choice? And whether or not it's morally suspicious for them to make special rules for their favourite fighters is very much open to debate.

In saying it is not the UFC´s fault, I don’t say that they did not release him or that they were forced to do so. All I´m saying is that

a) Riddle failed two drug test´s in three fights, which affected his record
b) Jones may have committed a crime/felony but it does not affect his record
c) The two situations are therefore very different, and failed drug tests are a very good Reason to fire someone from your sports-promotion because it is a “crime” in relation to the job. What Jones may have done is much more serious, but ultimately has no relation to his job. He isn’t a employer of the “dive save and don’t do drugs Organization”.
I however do understand that riddle and his wife feel like they were wronged. But (!) it is not the UFC´s fault, that the commission test´s for THC and that Riddle tested positive. If they were saying: “the commission is bad, because, when Riddle was tested and punished for THC other guys legally took steroids “ - that would be another thing.

His wife's a whore Phone Post 3.0

Vernon Francis - His wife's a whore Phone Post 3.0

... that seems a little excessive.

No offense, but it makes you look like you have a couple of issues.

You know what's even more unfair? Living in a country that can't just sell weed like beer because it borders a fascist police state filled with sheeple who let people like Hearst dictate what they're 'allowed' to do.

Vernon Francis - His wife's a whore Phone Post 3.0
Jesus Christ, guy. You really have nothing good to say here.

Every post from you is just so salty. Phone Post 3.0

Riddle wife = cheating whore Phone Post 3.0

Vernon Francis - Riddle wife = cheating whore Phone Post 3.0

So what did she actually do to piss you off so much?

ticker -
Vernon Francis - His wife's a whore Phone Post 3.0

... that seems a little excessive.

No offense, but it makes you look like you have a couple of issues.
Agreed. Just another internet tough guy that thinks he's the coolest person he knows. Ignore him. :) Phone Post 3.0

This girl is hot. We need more pictures.

Vernon Francis - Riddle wife = cheating whore Phone Post 3.0
Mods can we ban this fuckstick already. Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen -
Vernon Francis - Riddle wife = cheating whore Phone Post 3.0
Mods can we ban this fuckstick already. Phone Post 3.0
And send his IP address to Matt Riddle. Phone Post 3.0