Mauro is AWFUL.....

Mauro looks like the dead one.

ABE FROMAN -  ...I guess I never noticed his over-excited style in PRIDE but on SHOXC it's REALLY fucking annoying.

Everything in Japan's pop culture tends to be over the top, so i think it just went unnoticed

i just dislike his voice

......At least he is knowledgeable about the sport.  UNLIKE Goldie the retard.

Quadros is a bitter, Crypt Keeper looking loser..........Awful question choice, awful face = bad televison.

Mauro is better at his job than any other play by play commentator. FACT.

He just needs a good color guy like Bas or Rogan.

It's like when Dennis Miller did commentary for American football.

Horrid.

......to hell with waterboarding....I bet if you took  2 Guantanamo detainees ....gavem 4 hits of acid and threw them in a 10x 10 green room with Quadros dressed in purple and red suit......with Mauro commentary  at high volume....  theyd put  the finger on Osama within a 1/2 mile....

mauro is this generation's gordon solie

and for the poster who said that "Quadros sucks", well, I have no reason with you because you are a HUGE retard

Oddessa - ......to hell with waterboarding....I bet if you took 2 Guantanamo detainees ....gavem 4 hits of acid and threw them in a 10x 10 green room with Quadros dressed in purple and red suit......with Mauro commentary at high volume.... theyd put the finger on Osama within a 1/2 mile....

Hunter S. Thompson has nothing on you...

Abe speaks the truth again.

I was also never a fan of Bas' broadcasting, but I won't fully attack that Saint of MMA right now.

quardros sux waaayyyy more than mauro

maybe i'm imagining things, but mauro seems 10000000000000 times worse than he was in pride

Mauro is the worst commentator working today. Not even a question, really.

YO YO YO AND AWAY WE GO!!

SUBMISSION MAGICIAN!

ABE FROMAN -  ...I guess I never noticed his over-excited style in PRIDE but on SHOXC it's REALLY fucking annoying.

I agree. He is terrible!

I always hated Mauro. He is terrible.

I remember him bragging about being part of MENSA during a Pride broadcast once.

Bahahaha @ Stephen 'the Crypt Keeper' Qaudros.. Im in tears man

ABE FROMAN - ...I guess I never noticed his over-excited style in PRIDE but on SHOXC it's REALLY fucking annoying.

What? You don't like comically ridiculous hyperbole from a voice that has either a.) done way too much blow and destroyed, for all intents and purposes, the sinuses, and b.) can't fight the urge to [see beginning of response].

mauro sucks

Mauro has a hot manly voice!

I like Mauro!

"He obviously knows a good amount about the sport, but I'm just not a fan of over hyping things to such a dramatic fashion"

and how does this make him any different from Joe Rogan? (over-excited "OHHHH!!!", taking too much time to explain a tech and not synching with the action, and biases toward certain fighters during and after the fight)