Max Holloway vs Jose Aldo for FW Title ???

Max Holloway has to get his shot at the title now that Conor has agreed to fight Eddie at 205...

9 straight wins:

#5 Ricardo Lamas, UFC 199
#8 Jeremy Stephens, UFC 194
#7 Charles Oliveira, UFC Fight Night 74
#6 Cub Swanson,UFC on Fox 15
Cole Miller, UFC Fight Night 60
Akira Corassani, UFC Fight Night 53
Clay Collard, UFC Fight Night 49
Andre Fili, UFC 172 - Jones vs. Teixeira
Will Chope, UFC Fight Night 34 - Saffiedine vs. Lim

It's time....

Agreed. If not title shot then at least the interm title shot.. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, they need to do Holloway vs Aldo to see who gets to rematch McGregor after 205.

Fucking make it Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen y Diaz Bros - Fucking make it Phone Post 3.0

We are trying!! I hope this isn't viewed as fighter bashing but Jose has told them that Max is a tougher fight than Anthony so he'd rather fight Anthony...

Obviously that didn't sit well with Max :) #MaxforGold

Holloway is getting screwed big time. 

Give that man his shot already!

BryanHamper -

We are trying!! I hope this isn't viewed as fighter bashing but Jose has told them that Max is a tougher fight than Anthony so he'd rather fight Anthony...

Who is "we" Phone Post 3.0

El Toro _ Brocks Boxing Coach - 
BryanHamper -

Who is "we" Phone Post 3.0

My company represents Max...

Aldo vs Holloway is such a sweet matchup I'd love to see it, but I'd rather have Aldo wait for that Conor rematch. If he loses to Holloway he is in a shitty spot and probably never gets the Conor rematch(don't see Conor hanging at FW for too long).

Such a shitty spot for all the featherweights with Conor wasting his time at welterweight against a random lightweight

I'd like to see Holloway vs Aldo for interim 145 title with Conor fighting winner after UFC 205.

Lick Brown Boners - 

Aldo vs Holloway is such a sweet matchup I'd love to see it, but I'd rather have Aldo wait for that Conor rematch. If he loses to Holloway he is in a shitty spot and probably never gets the Conor rematch(don't see Conor hanging at FW for too long).

Such a shitty spot for all the featherweights with Conor wasting his time at welterweight against a random lightweight

Of course we would all like to see Conor vs Aldo 2... but at what point does that happen? Conor can't hold the belt hostage, the show must go on.

If Conor wins against Eddie then what, which belt gets defended... if he loses does he pull a King Conor card and demand a rematch.

The problem is that all of this takes time, Jose can't just sit and wait. And now with Frankie vs Jeremy the only other fight to make is Max vs Pettis which could work but if we can get the title shot that's the preference. But Max WILL fight Pettis if that's the option that is presented.

It's a unfortunate time to be a top level 145 not named conor mcgregor...

Yeah, a shitty spot for all the guys at FW. I'd just love for Aldo to get that rematch 100%, instead of facing a guy like Max at this point. Even worse for everyone is that Aldo has the interim belt for no apparent reason and now he should actually defend that "belt" and if he doesn't, it doesn't look good on him.

But, whatever happens, be it Aldo-Max or Max-Pettis, we are in for an epic stylistic matchup either way

Lick Brown Boners - 

Yeah, a shitty spot for all the guys at FW. I'd just love for Aldo to get that rematch 100%, instead of facing a guy like Max at this point. Even worse for everyone is that Aldo has the interim belt for no apparent reason and now he should actually defend that "belt" and if he doesn't, it doesn't look good on him.

But, whatever happens, be it Aldo-Max or Max-Pettis, we are in for an epic stylistic matchup either way

For sure.. its a tough spot but some great match ups can be made!

I would've rather seen Frankie vs Pettis and Max vs Aldo, winners fight each other. That way Conor doesn't have a stranglehold on the division

I'd like to see Max get this shot.  Call it interim if you wish, but if Conor doeesn't return to that weight after the 155 fight, then convert it to the actual title.

This would be an interim title defence. Get with the program ug. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - This would be an interim title defence. Get with the program ug. Phone Post 3.0
Intern, IMO Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - This would be an interim title defence. Get with the program ug. Phone Post 3.0

This is true but can easily be for the Title if Conor gets honest about not coming back to 145

It's BS that Conor gets to keep the FW title despite not defending it once, despite being healthy and now fighting for the third time outside his division.

Aldo should just say fuck the division too and keep the fake belt while asking for a 155 fight on the same card as Conor. Phone Post 3.0

Aldo vs Holloway is an incredible matchup, but I don't think they should jeapordize the McGregor/Aldo rematch. McGregor gets to keep his belt, which probably means he agreed to defend it after he fights Alvarez. If that's the case, Aldo should wait. Holloway should fight Pettis.

DatSpiderCantCountOnJudges - It's BS that Conor gets to keep the FW title despite not defending it once, despite being healthy and now fighting for the third time outside his division.

Aldo should just say fuck the division too and keep the fake belt while asking for a 155 fight on the same card as Conor. Phone Post 3.0

if it makes you feel any better, and if Conor is able to beat Eddie, there will forever be an asterisk next to this "two belts at one time" claim