Mayhem Clowns Dana In USA Today

Mayham is a B level fighter .. he wont cut it in the UFC

hell all of AKA would beat mayham ..

this is at 185. jake will be way smaller!!! mayhem has a chance imo.

BzGrappla - 

hell all of AKA would beat mayham ..

Well yeah, but it's pretty hard to fight like 50 guys without a really good tornado kick.*

*Steve "Mayhem" Miller has a terrible tornado kick.

MAyham is annoying and irrelevant.

Jake Shields will beat Mayhem... Dana will call Jake, not Mayhem

ends - 
GaymidaGaydan - MAyham is annoying and irrelevant.

At least someone asked him his opinion, nobody asked for yours and nobody cares for it either. You're too irrelevant to be annoying.

Oh NOS! internet tough guy "ends" has had enough of my shenanigans.

Serious business for serious internets....

Squared Circle - Dana White won't call Mayhem unless he feels the UFC needs a tier of fighters who can't beat the guys who can't beat the guys who can't beat GSP or Silva.

Blah blah blah. You never know what you're talking about SC.

War Miller

HexRei - 
Squared Circle - Dana White won't call Mayhem unless he feels the UFC needs a tier of fighters who can't beat the guys who can't beat the guys who can't beat GSP or Silva.

Blah blah blah. You never know what you're talking about SC.
SexGei is just jealous because I'm consistently ahead of the curve, having accurately predicted success for guys like Brock Lesnar, Mark Coleman, Bobby Lashley, and Ray Mercer against popular opinion. 

I think the only guys with a better track record are the highly-regarded gamblers resources known as gangsta101 and Nuckin Futs.

As if Dana is devastated because Mayhem claims in an interview that he doesn't want to fight for the UFC. Be reasonable, people.

I try not to be a hater. Mayhem has had some ups and downs in his career and personal life and I'm glad to see him with a show on MTV and a fight in Strikeforce.

That said Zuffa gave him a shot and he got crushed by GSP.

Best of luck in Strikeforce Mayhem. I think Jake takes it though.

I'm just not sure why they're using Mayhem for their MW title fight, when they have Jacare signed. Even Villasenor would make more sense as he's on a 4 fight win streak.

The MTV show is a joke and sullys the sport.

beetlejewse - classic dork with about 2 weeks left on his 15 minutes. shields will break him down quickly. should be funny. then he can go back to the small shows where he belongs.

lol, very true.

HexRei - Blah blah blah. You never know what you're talking about SC.

Snap, crackle, and I say I say I say POP!

You think Shields will be back on Bully Beatdown next season?

MAYHEM, prepare for the clowning.

Mayhem is a douche. An occasionally funny douche but a douche none the less.

biglove1973 - This coming from a guy who already sold his soul to Mtv.

C'mon, dude, I hit that shit on page one already.

epwar - 
biglove1973 - This coming from a guy who already sold his soul to Mtv.

C'mon, dude, I hit that shit on page one already.

They point is, Mayhem did it all on his own.

He has fought once with the UFC, has never really been on a big card in the United States, but he is one of the most recognizable MMA fighters in the world.

Maybe it isnt because of his MMA skill, but the guy is well known and raking in the money. He made his career and his name on his own, without the help of the UFC and their controlling ways.

Being on a show on MTV under his own conditions that he hosts and is the star of does not compare to signing an exclusive contract with a major company.

Mayhem is one of the few guys in MMA who does his own thing, will always do his own thing, and doesnt give a fuck what people think about it.

Now, as far as MMA is concerned, he is possibly one of the most underrated fighters alive. Yeah GSP smoked him, but GSP smokes everyone and he couldnt finish Mayhem.
Everyone ranks Robbie Lawler at 185 and Mayhem choked him out.

Anyone who says that Jason wouldn't beat a number of UFC MW's is fuckin insane. We got guys like Kendall Grove, Chris Leben, Jorge Rivera etc. fighting in the UFC that would all get smoked by Mayhem.

I even think that he is a guy who could possibly break the MMA middleweight top 10 with the right fight.

In the Shields fight, you have to look at it objectively, knowing that styles make fights. Yes, on paper, Shields is a top 5 WW and Jason is unranked at MW or WW. But think about WHERE Shields would beat Jason. Mayhems got far better stand up, his grappling will be competitive with Shields, and his toughness is second to none.

No way does Jake finish Jason, no way.