Mayhem Clowns Dana In USA Today

Yaang Sam Kun - "I talked with Dana White a few days ago. Here's what he said about you in particular: "Here's the thing with Mayhem Miller. He can (bleep) dance all he wants, but this is fighting. Mayhem should probably focus on his fighting and not his dancing."

-- Same guy who said Kimbo should stick to backyard Bar - B - Qs',
then tries to cash in on his shiny ass grill for Spike TV.
If he can exploit it he will.

If you bring MMA to the world, "Strikeforce, Fedor, Mayhem... A
T - shirt company for "Christ's sake" - he will slam it cause he isn't gettin credit as god of all that is MMA.
I have Huuuuuuuugee RESPECT for how Dana has opened impossible channels for MMA. But arrogance gets no wins.
Just reduce the ego and realize you will benefit from any and all advancement of the sport. As will the fighters, fans and the specific arts themselves.

As a Muay Thai purist, I use to scoff at MMA. but over the years, fighters have learned to actually implement "MIXED MARTIAL ARTS" from Muay Thai to top level grappling , wrestling,BJJ,Judo and freestyle.
Dana has done leaps to make fighters and fans understand the beauty and strength of Martial arts. Just wish he could be a little less petty.

Dana W. for the big money big PIMP win....just scale it back a bit on the hatin'. this isnt middle school.

FRAT

wether you like him or hate him guys, i don't care but as an owner of a mma school i have to say bully beatdown is good for the sport... probably 1 out of 4 new people i get in the gym are guys inquiring about that 'bully beatdown stuff' he is creating HUGE exposure for the sport. reaching a medium which otherwise would not have heard about mma...

now- the guys that say that show is garbage... why is that? because they are actually displaying how far above the local tough guy PROFFESIONAL FIGHTERS are?
or because the pros are so handicappped by rules its not even funny? (for saftey granted)
and if you want to rag on miller for starting bully beatdown and shout sheilds name to the sky.... what does it mean when the flag your waving participates on the show more than any other pro on there so far?
double standard? no well i guess i'm the only one that sees it i guess....

sloppy2nds - 
andre - People talk about Christians being the ones with the chip on their shoulders, but they ignore it when people make unprovoked attacks on Christians like Mayhem loves to do.

Easy target for him, so he goes for the cheap laugh. Weak.

Did you take it as an attack?  I thought he was saying "if I was giving anyone my soul, it would be god, not Dana White" the implication being that Dana has a god complex.  If that was the intent the comment, it would be more positive towards Christianity than negative (i.e. I would only give that much of myself to a higher cause")

this

That

Mayhem is an easy target but I wish there were more guys in the world like him