Mayhem Clowns Dana In USA Today

Bobby Lupo -  His BJJ is lightyears ahead of Jakes

yea, but Jake's AJJ is lightyears ahead of Mayhem's

standupwarrior - People hating on Mayhem here are funny. As soon as Mayhem posts on the forum though these same people will kiss his ass.

WHAT?

Where have you been?

Every time he posts people come out and clown the shit out of him.... which is not hard to do...

get with the program dork.

such a compelling reasoned debate going on in this thread.

USA Today, once again, has struck at the heart of an important issue, opening a necessary dialogue amongst the intelligentsia.

considering jason's fights with jacare, i don't think it's unreasonable for mayhem to win

he's bigger and he's got better standup. if jacare couldn't sub him, i seriously doubt jake will

Steamfitter - Mayhem is going to be beaten down by Shields. The fight won't even be competitive.

this fight is all fine and well but if strikeforce was smart they would have had nick diaz fight mayhem for the title

andre - People talk about Christians being the ones with the chip on their shoulders, but they ignore it when people make unprovoked attacks on Christians like Mayhem loves to do.

Easy target for him, so he goes for the cheap laugh. Weak.

thinking to self need a cheap laugh... oh hey, let's go after the christians...

seems to be the prevailing thought pattern of the past 20 years or so. you'd think they could be a bit more creative

jkd4200 - He already gave his soul to the devil....

he such a clown, and he knows it.... he is doing what he can to get money (which he should).

must be hard to look himself in the mirror each day and wonder when people will finally have had enough of his lame act.

For sure!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJPZv3hz-bE

epwar - 
If I wanted to sell my soul, I'd be a Christian

Says the guy with a show on MTV? Oh, the ironing!
ironing is something you do with wrinkled clothes i think you are looking for irony..

willyb87 - 
epwar - 

ironing is something you do with wrinkled clothes i think you are looking for irony..

I'd love to read that gem of a post your popped your cherry with.

Mayhems an ass-clown..

willyb87 - 
epwar - 

ROFL!! Lets not barbituate the myth that willyb87 is a newb ;)

frostbyte - 
andre - People talk about Christians being the ones with the chip on their shoulders, but they ignore it when people make unprovoked attacks on Christians like Mayhem loves to do.

Easy target for him, so he goes for the cheap laugh. Weak.

dude, lets not even get into how christians forced people to convert or be murdered or lose their possesions.

lets not talk about rulers wanting to consolidate power and using christianity as a tool to accomplish this and forcing people to give up their religion for this middle east shit.

i always thought it was the catholics, anlicans that went around forcing and killing people.
christians (the ones who just read the bible) just go preach. and if they are not listened to, than they leave. just like what Jesus told them to do.
there is a christian church here, i haven't seen them force anyone or killed anyone yet.

If Dana calls you after you beat Jake, are you going to listen?

Nah. I'm not interested. If I wanted to sell my soul, I'd be a Christian."

That's pretty damn good.

kelby - 
i always thought it was the catholics, anlicans that went around forcing and killing people.

Your understanding of history is as horrible as your use of the English language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian

Christians of all types have been very good at killing people... Just ask the Cree, the Blackfoot or the Sioux.

...Oh yeah, good luck with that.

any confirmation to the rumors that Zuffa bought Jesus?

his entrance will be great, mayhem's performance....not so great imo shields will beat him down.

Kai Tremeche - 
kelby - 

Your understanding of history is as horrible as your use of the English language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian

Christians of all types have been very good at killing people.

Human beings have always been good at killing human beings. 

He's UFC caliber.

ttt