Woooooot

f

so sad. couldnt watch it

... Phone Post 3.0

That's fucked up. Phone Post 3.0

Buddy's gone...

:| Phone Post 3.0

I sad 2 

Went to LA to specifically see him on the old WFA card. AMAZING entrance. Fought GSP in the UFC and told his corner to move so the cameras could have a clear shot of him.

Bully Beatdown gave him a ton of exposure. As did TUF with Bisping. It looked like he had the MMA world by the balls.

But we forgot- we forgot that before he was a "name" in MMA, he couldn't stay out of trouble. We forget him drunk, barging in on his ex and her new bf (if he wasn't a purple, who beat his ass, it could have ended bad.

The money, fame, exposure- MayheM is hilarious! He's quirky! He's his own person! He's an artist!

I remember the night they had to ban him from here. The home of the monkeys. Where hundreds had numbers. We LOVED him. He was one of us.

Now, he still has the same mental issues, a substantial abuse problem and multiple domestic violence charges hanging over his head Phone Post 3.0

I really, really hope he gets the help that he needs. WWE has a program for talent, even those who didn't leave on good terms, to get help with these kinds of problems. It's time the UFC did as well. Or this is something s fighters association could assist with. Phone Post 3.0

downperiscope - I really, really hope he gets the help that he needs. WWE has a program for talent, even those who didn't leave on good terms, to get help with these kinds of problems. It's time the UFC did as well. Or this is something s fighters association could assist with. Phone Post 3.0

would be great if he gets help

if that fuckin reporter just had an OG translator there, that interview wouldn't be so misunderstood.

fucking tuf noobs.

goddammit

shame

downperiscope - Went to LA to specifically see him on the old WFA card. AMAZING entrance. Fought GSP in the UFC and told his corner to move so the cameras could have a clear shot of him.

Bully Beatdown gave him a ton of exposure. As did TUF with Bisping. It looked like he had the MMA world by the balls.

But we forgot- we forgot that before he was a "name" in MMA, he couldn't stay out of trouble. We forget him drunk, barging in on his ex and her new bf (if he wasn't a purple, who beat his ass, it could have ended bad.

The money, fame, exposure- MayheM is hilarious! He's quirky! He's his own person! He's an artist!

I remember the night they had to ban him from here. The home of the monkeys. Where hundreds had numbers. We LOVED him. He was one of us.

Now, he still has the same mental issues, a substantial abuse problem and multiple domestic violence charges hanging over his head Phone Post 3.0

Best part of the GSP fight was Rogan using the term 'retard strength'

He's been harrassing CM Punk on Twitter for about 2 solid days now as well. 

downperiscope - I really, really hope he gets the help that he needs. WWE has a program for talent, even those who didn't leave on good terms, to get help with these kinds of problems. It's time the UFC did as well. Or this is something s fighters association could assist with. Phone Post 3.0
How did he get banned from here? Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0