Mayhem joins me on my live podcast Tuesday 7-20-10

My pal, Jason "Mayhem" Miller joins me on my ustream podcast tomorrow, Tuesday the 20th at 3pm Pacific time.

The audio version is available for download that evening, and the itunes version goes up the following day.

You can watch it all live on ustream at: http://www.ustream.tv/joerogan but beware of the chat, it's a spam filled sherdog 4 chan clusterfuck.

TTT

you're a bluey finally

Will Mayhem hit the vaporizer before the show also?

Joe, how long has your show been on UStream?

agreed about the chat. those things have more aids than a Magic Johnson orgy.

Hell yes! IS mayhem a stoner too?

the streams been going on for about half a year now I think.

Good stuff Joe.

Being wondering how long it would be until you had some fighters on the Podcast. Any chance of some of Eddie's fighters like Hardy or George Sots making an appearance?

Anyway keep up the good shit. Been listening since Podcast 1 and loving them all. 2 hours of free material makes my train journeys to work actually enjoyable. These podcasts are bananas.

Nuthuggin' like a pro here

J RO!!! YOU THE MAN HONKEY

DannyOcean - Joe, how long has your show been on UStream?

agreed about the chat. those things have more aids than a Magic Johnson orgy.

We've been doing it since the beginning of the year. I think this is week 30.

Good shit...Will catch it later on that night...So we getting 2 podcasts this week or just the 1?

Imentiu - Good stuff Joe.

Being wondering how long it would be until you had some fighters on the Podcast. Any chance of some of Eddie's fighters like Hardy or George Sots making an appearance?

Anyway keep up the good shit. Been listening since Podcast 1 and loving them all. 2 hours of free material makes my train journeys to work actually enjoyable. These podcasts are bananas.

Definitely. I'm going to ramp up the amount of guests big time. Itunes is starting to feature the podcast and it's regularly in the top 10 of their comedy podcast section so I'm getting advertisers and making it like a real show now.

Scott Rotem - I look forward to this 2 hours every week. Excellent stuff.

Thanks, I'm glad you guys are enjoying it.
It's going to start airing on Sirius/XM satellite radio soon as well.

Do you plan to always keep it free for the fans Joe?

I always try to watch it live, but sometimes I just go and watch the video of the week at work. It's nice to have something like this to make the time go by faster and ake it more enjoyable. Keep up the good work and keep fucking the fleshlights.

ttt

ttt

Joe Rogan - 
Imentiu - Good stuff Joe.

Definitely. I'm going to ramp up the amount of guests big time. Itunes is starting to feature the podcast and it's regularly in the top 10 of their comedy podcast section so I'm getting advertisers and making it like a real show now.

Nice, can you ask fleshlight to have a giveaway on your show since it's so popular now?

Didn't know you have a podcast. Was listening to one there.. Your Alex Jones impression is fucking hilarious!

Good stuff Joe. Thanks for hooking a brotha up with the Fleshlight. One of the best purchases I ever made.