$ Mayweather. 50g's on strippers. justin wren is..

clown makeup -
Simpletons

They exist for 1000's of years until the righteous arrive and introduce their medicines.

Balance of Nature.

Over-populate deplete the resources to sustain

Artificially replenish the resources to artificially sustain the over-populated

Until you get bored.

And then what.

Simpleton... How bout ignoramus for u?

Do some research knucklehead...

I was the first white guy they had ever seen in most the places I went... And I'm not going over there to do anything but help the tremendous suffering from the terror.

These people even suffer being victims of CANNIBALISM bc the people around them think they are half animals that give super powers if you consume their hearts, genitals, and crazy stuff.

It wasn't people coming to help them that hurt them... It's greedy rebels and crazy witchcraft they practice. It's also their IMMEDIATE surroundings that cause their suffering. It's also that they can't read or write, but they desire to learn, and no one will teach them... That they can't sign documents, fill out paperwork, to show they own land so it's always stolen from them.

They are starving slaves... I saw a 60 yr old woman work 10-12 hours of harder labor than I've ever been paid to do and she got four small bananas and her elderly husband got TWO MINNOWS to eat! Starving slaves that desire freedom.

Hopefully in a year or less i'll be posting how Pygmies have land of their OWN that they get to decided what THEY want to do with it. Phone Post

And you are a clown...

Till "you get bored with it"

I am closer to some of my Pygmy family than I am literally 1/4 to 1/2 of my own family. One day I may live there.

You'll be my first vote down ever because of your arrogance, ignorance, and your disgusting, congtagious indifference that spreads like a virus through this "entitled" country. I love America, I just don't like people like u. Phone Post

clown makeup -

Welcome to Africa.

Quite the novelty isn't it?

Welcome to your mom's basement...

Quite the novelty.

You get to sit in the basement and talk trash on the interweb and on your Xbox headset... While mom refills the pantry with your favorite pop tarts and pringles and does your loads of laundry.

What a life clown... I'm jealous Phone Post

Jason Reinhardt - Jefferson, this is why i loved Costa Rica so much. I was surrounded by poverty but the people were so happy. To me personally, that's what life's all about. That, and helping mankind.

Great outlook and TTT for justin Phone Post

Well Justin nothing i said was a personal attack on you i gave your props for what you do and i have pretty much always agreed with all your posts on here. I was just criticizing people that have the attitude that they are more noble because of what they do overseas because doing charity work at home isn't glamorous or politically correct enough. I think it is great that people donate time and money overseas but it is often overlooked that we have plenty of need in this country as well. Never said you had those kind of attitudes and you seem like a good guy that has given alot. I don't make the time to help that maybe i could but i have donated to St.Jude's every month since i was a teenager, help with canned food drives every year. Not much in your estimation i am sure but it is something. It's a little known fact but there are around 15-20 million children in this country that go home from school hungry everyday. Anyways i wasn't judging you or belittling any of the great things you and many others do overseas every day. Sorry if i came across like that. Have a good one.

I want to do more to help. Phone Post

Jason Reinhardt - in Africa in the Congo Jungle helping Pigmy's who are being denied medical care and left to die because they don't have the $15 (yes $15 for medicine) These poor human beings are turned away because the pigmys are looked at as half human/half Animal. WTF. Ya, that's what i said. And yes, for a measly $15 bucs, medicine would have saved the life of a little 1 year old boy who UFC fighter Justin Wren recently helped bury. For this one story, there's hundreds.
Floyd, I'm not judging you, and you probably won't even see this, but i just saw where you spent $50,000 grand at a strip club having fun. (which is your right)
I was just wondering if you would be willing to spend a fraction of what you spent in the strip club the other night in order to help UFC figther Justin Wren on his mission in Africa to help save the forgotten people....the Pigmy's. Do some research like i did. I was shocked and discusted.
Thanks, Jason Reinhardt

Floyd contributed to the single mothers of America.

Sure, he was entertained by it, but, he's still helping people who need it.

Got MMAlk - I want to do more to help. Phone Post

Do it :-)

You got it! Phone Post

Tom O'Bedlam - Floyd contributed to the single mothers of America.

Sure, he was entertained by it, but, he's still helping people who need it.

Floyd also feeds the homeless, sponsored the Golden Gloves this year when they were short on funds, and heads the Floyd Mayweather Jr Foundation which raises money for educating underprivileged kids. He also gives to Habitat for Humanity.

But none of that fits the douchebag agenda of Jason Reinhardt so he didn't mention it. Either that or he was completely ignorant of Floyd's charity work....which means that he opened his big mouth without knowing what he was talking about.

^ yeah, he also beat his girlfriend

Some people dont realise how happy they are. We i started reading the first sentance i thought it was gonna say floyd spent $50,000 on pigmy strippers. Good thing i read on. Phone Post

Floyd's a woman-beating Manny-ducking crumb.

ttt

Kirik, that doesn't constitute fighter bashing? Tito is a womanizing, Liddell ducking crumb. Phone Post

I like floyd Mayweather and i'm sure he helps out the less fortunate.

Justin, do you have a website where we could learn more about the work you are doing?

Jason Reinhardt - I like floyd Mayweather and i'm sure he helps out the less fortunate.

Then why did you even bring up his name and only mention the partying and not his charities?

DicipleDojo, thanks for reminding me of the movie my friend. "machine gun preacher" I had a guy tell me about this movie a few weeks ago. But i forgot to watch it. Looks like a great movie. i'm gonna watch it. thanks again, and don't sweat the small stuff accidently voting me down! ha ha

How could anyone say they couldn't give a damn about the Pygmy people in Africa? Ya, that's exactly what their own people say, feel, and think. Hence the reason why they are dying because of being turned away at the hospitals where $5 dollars worth of medicine would save a poor little innocent childs life. (do you have children i ask?) How would you feel if a hospital could save your childs life, but refuses to do so, because they think your child is half human/half animal? $5 bucs my man. $5 bucs!
How about this...And i'm not trying to be a dick, i'm just trying to get you to realize the amazing work Justin Wren is doing in Africa. Next time when your in an American gas station and buy yourself and your child a pepsi, stop and think. Those 2 pepsi's that you @ your child enjoy could save a Pygmy's life.
Don't take my word for it. Do your research and ask UFC vet Justin Wren. He's on the front line, placing his own life in Danger to help these poor people. Justin Wren is what defines a Hero and a courageous one at that.
Anyway, why should i be surprised people in our own country think and feel this way. Note: GENKI SUDO "We are all one"

Where the fuck do they charge $2.50 for a pepsi? Phone Post