Mayweather donating 2 mil to good fight, put cal on Conman

“What logic is this”

The most basic human kindness.

1 Like

OP you should edit this thread and say that is a fake tweet. I don’t see that tweet on Mayweather’s account.

2 Likes

A lot of people on here know and like Justin, if you’re gonna say something like that, either link to a place that can tell us the money disappeared and exactly what happened factually, or shut the fuck up

1 Like

I agree with you about McGregor. But it’s impossible to predict the outcome of small positive investments. Most would agree that the sum of all of them are long term positives.

1 Like

Waaaaaaah

Cried out like a complete baby bitch. Maybe, if you were an UGer for long enough you’d remember that. Not my fault you’re a noob. Ask the owners of this place, I’m sure they remember. They are the ones that told me/UG about it happening.

Now get a box of tissues you faggot white knight and let the tears flow. What I posted is 100% truth. You’ll get over it.

1 Like

BTW, I never accused Justin of anything… You emotional midget. Lol

Get to work digging then if it means that much to you princess. It was openly discussed here on the UG. I’m sure you could find the thread.

1 Like

Did this really happen ?

Jesus Christ that is brutal.

Link please?

@Kirik @Chris this guy seems to think you told us all about Justin’s charity making money disappear. Sure don’t remember that myself, all I remember is Justin going above and beyond

2 Likes

no it won’t lmfao you really enjoyed Mayweather carrying Conor in that fight didnt you lol. Such a shit fight.

1 Like

Mmmm gossip thread lemme eat this! What time All My Children comes on?

I agree with you ^. I always thought the well digging was counter productive. I’ve heard it’s horrible for the environment.

Giving aid & food & wells is honorable & a nice gesture but just like the live aid concerts of the 1980s you are just adding to the problem & prolonging the issue
Parts of Africa are having a population BOOM !
You will have millions of people unable to support themselves. Drought and disease
Mass immigration / refugees !
Domestic cattle grazing / ruining the grass land the natural animals rely on
Africa needs less people not more wells IMO

interesting take.

Besides being the undefeated goat compares to a .500ish fighter, Mayweather is also an intelligent and shrewd businessman. Most of Conor’s money came from the opportunity Mayweather gave him, and Conor used it to buy a mediocre whiskey company hes running into the ground.

The man is a welfare apprentice plumber who came into millions and is pissing through it like a drug addict welfare apprentice plumber Irishman. I doubt he has 500k to give.

Conor is looking like a real ass here and I’m glad that it’s being thrown right in his face.

His ego is out of control.

Conor is running his whiskey business into the ground? You are gonna need to back that up with some facts son.

1 Like