Mayweather likes well done steak

http://learn.peerwell.co/2015/04/30/nutrition-secrets-from-floyd-mayweathers-training-camp/

"He likes really well done steak- almost to the point that it is burnt. Really any kind of food he likes well done. He likes a good choice of steak, he will go with the fillet mignon."

Ugh. Well done fillet mignon? I know who I'm cheering for.

Op likes milk steaks.

Looks like McGregor will get KOd by a guy who enjoys a well done filet mignon!

ketchup steak

I understand the expensive cut might taste better but if you are over cooking it to the point where it's a burnt crisp you kinda lose the point of the more expensive cut 

CoughSyrupOD - http://learn.peerwell.co/2015/04/30/nutrition-secrets-from-floyd-mayweathers-training-camp/

"He likes really well done steak- almost to the point that it is burnt. Really any kind of food he likes well done. He likes a good choice of steak, he will go with the fillet mignon."

Ugh. Well done fillet mignon? I know who I'm cheering for.

Dose he like A1sauce and yellow mustered with it too ?

kevind4123 - Op likes milk steaks.
And tubesteak

I also only eat well done steak. Come at me.

Cubed steak

Steak Ums

Steak and Eggs

Pepper Steak 

Trump and Vince McMahon eat their steaks well done, too.

#Winners

Gross

That's not that wierd. I know at least 2 dozen women who eat semen!

Black Irish

I've had to prepare well done steak that cost over $100 a pop, and I tell myself if you pay for it eat it how you want it, but you know he will drop a grand on well done well done A5 Kobe. It doesn't take a lot of time to cook a steak but takes years to cultivate the meat... Just doesn't make sense.

LogProducer -

ketchup steak

With Worsteshire 

I love how someone ca berate another person for having different taste

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - I love how someone ca berate another person for having different taste

Then stick around, this is the sight for you! 

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - I love how someone ca berate another person for having different taste

There is right and wrong in the world that is not a matter of 'taste.'

Some people like to fuck kids, it's their taste. Doesn't make it ok. 

I knew he was that kind of guy... "Floyd's the type a nigga who orders a well done steak and eats it with ketchup."

Well, depending on how McGregor orders his steaks, I have a pretty clear idea of who I am will now be rooting for in this fight.