Mayweather’s Daughter Iyanna Mayweather Sentenced to six years Probation for stabbing woman

1 Like

Iyanna Mayweather, 22, has been sentenced to six years probation after she plead guilty to aggravated assault with a deadly weapon (per Click2Houston). Mayweather, the daughter of famed boxer Floyd Mayweather, received this sentence as part of a plea deal with prosecutors in Harris County, TX.

Mayweather was arrested in April, 2020 after a stabbing took place at the home of rapper Kentrell DeSean Gaulden (also known as NBA YoungBoy). Mayweather has a child with Gaulden. The stabbing victim was a 35-year-old woman who also has a child with Gaulden.

The victim suffered non-life threatening injuries and received hospital treatment for multiple lacerations on her arm.
TMZ reported that the incident occurred when Mayweather went to Gaulden’s house to confront the victim and tell her she was Gaulden’s fiance. In the kitchen of that home, Mayweather grabbed two knives which she used to attack the victim.

Gaulden was once charged with attempted murder. In 2017 he received a suspended 10-year prison term for pleading guilty to a reduced charge of aggravated assault with a firearm. Since then he has also been accused of assault, battery and kidnapping.

probation for stabbing a woman lol

10 Likes

How come they don’t post how much time she gets if she fucks up again? 6 years probation with how much time over her head?

2 Likes

Thats what money can buy

7 Likes

between oj ftx john dupont and the current administration

id say money can buy a lot more than one shanking

2 Likes

6 Likes

true, didnt floyd was partner in crime with murdering some woman loooong time ago?

Black privilege

3 Likes

She’ll be off probation in 3 months

2 Likes

At least three generations of felons.

Classy.

1 Like

How is this Gaulden dude not in prison? Attempted murder in 2017 and assault, battery and kidnapping since then?

Many seem to a crazy idea of how much time people get in prison,
It’s like 1/10th what you all seem to think it is. I know many convicted rapists and murderers that I see walking around all the time.
Know a guy that did 2 years for a series of armed bank robberies.
But anytime this comes up I hear back
“Then how come guys are doing life for being caught smoking weed.” Or some other dumb shit that doesn’t actually happen

1 Like

My cousin did 8 years for paralyzing a guy with a tire iron during a bar fight.

There’s obviously more to the story than that. Bank robbing is a federal charge. Feds have a 90% conviction rate. You’re not doing 2 years on 2 separate armed bank robberies. That’s the dumbest shit I have read today. Maybe the guy watched two bank robberies.

1 Like

Exactly. Only 8 years

If he did 8 years in jail, he was most likely sentenced 12. Only 8 years lol.

That bitch looks lost.

1 Like