Mayweather to pay 300k per pound... must be nice!

He has to pay 300k per pound for the two pounds he was over.

IMO

What a fu**ing idoit. Just another reason why he is a joke, and wont ever go to MMA. Cuz hes a bitch that runs his mouth to much. PBF vs Mike Brown or BJ  Penn. 

chump change for Money

I dont understand why he has stuff getting repossessed. Pay your bills idiot. 

If he loses it'll make my hour.

Sherk would DESTROY PBF

whoops.

ButtPirate101 -  He has to pay 300k per pound for the two pounds he was over.

IMO

What a fu**ing idoit. Just another reason why he is a joke, and wont ever go to MMA. Cuz hes a bitch that runs his mouth to much. PBF vs Mike Brown or BJ  Penn. 
As I understand it, the agreed upon weight was 147, with Floyd needing to pay $300k for every pound over 144.  So he's 2 over that weight and he pays $600k.  Where's the problem?  The fight will go on as scheduled, Floyd avoids putting his body through the ringer to get any lower in weight, and he enjoys a huge advantage as a result, (advantage in not having to drain himself physically and mentally, in order ot save $300 k per pound.  Sounds like pretty smart business to me.  What exactly is the issue that everyone is having with this?

Put his ass in jail, I would rather see someone who owes the gov 6 million in jail for 2 years, rather than a man who accidently shot himself in the leg. But thats just way off the subject.

Jesus, that kind of change would change my life and he can pay that like it's nothing...

suicides self

and he defaults on a car loan for less.. -_-

He obviously is wanting every advantage he can. "Hey if I pay you 300k per pound, can I weigh more to have a  bigger advantage. JMM probably needs the money, and PBF knew it." F*** boxing, and PBF. This shit wouldnt fly in MMA, so lets talk about something important.

Vitor was overweight by a 1/4 pound. Rich is one of the nicest guys in the MMA world, could he just say not to worry about that, and fight anyway? or did he have to cut it, no matter what Rich said???

Yeah, what a joke, to have to pay more per round than anyone in mma his weight makes!!

What a tool!!

STFU you jealous fagits...

I don't see what the big deal is either. Look at what De la Hoya did to his body during the Pacquaio fight. The dude looked ghoulish and was zombie like in the ring.

Go read a different thread, and STFU. I can have an opinion. So give yours, and leave it at that.  

Its the principle...  PBF obviously has more money, and knew he could get an advantage by throwing some around, and getting JMM to agree to it. I just think its poor sportsmanship, and another reason boxing is a dead sport. I am a huge fan of Boxing, but this is just another example of why its dead.

MMA is more real, and is more fair. 

And its not a big deal, just good conversation.

TalkShowOnMute - Jesus, that kind of change would change my life and he can pay that like it's nothing...

suicides self
Don't do that or feel too badly. Mayweather Jr. could probably liquidate everything he owns and still have a negative net worth. Don't envy him just yet. Chances are you are in better financial shape

I once charged a chick $300/lb for not making the contracted weight (125) for a date.

SinCityHustler - 
ButtPirate101 -  He has to pay 300k per pound for the two pounds he was over.

IMO

As I understand it, the agreed upon weight was 147, with Floyd needing to pay $300k for every pound over 144.  So he's 2 over that weight and he pays $600k.  Where's the problem?  The fight will go on as scheduled, Floyd avoids putting his body through the ringer to get any lower in weight, and he enjoys a huge advantage as a result, (advantage in not having to drain himself physically and mentally, in order ot save $300 k per pound.  Sounds like pretty smart business to me.  What exactly is the issue that everyone is having with this?

This makes sense to me.

MUDS read more post less....

cutting that extra could of been very draining ..he may hydrate real well and have a much larger weight advantage come fight time.

He probabaly makes quite a few more million for the win.

600,000 insurance policy at the least

CRE - 
AmericanPsychoMMA -  chump change for Money

merely 1/10th what he owes the IRS

bwahaaha

MolsonMuscles - I once charged a chick $300/lb for not making the contracted weight (125) for a date.
So you got 30k for taking your wife on dates? How much does she pay your now that you are married?

MolsonMuscles - I once charged a chick $300/lb for not making the contracted weight (125) for a date.

lol