McCarthy vs. Riggs

Another flavor for you to choke on:

Now I have doubled the amount of flavors! OMG!

I appreciate your criticism. One thing you find in this game is a lack of people being real with you. You do have valid points and I would love to refute them by fighting and beating the best guys out there. All I want is the chance to fight them.

While I don't think you did any trolling on this thread I think it's easy to pass you off as a troll because of your confrontational posting style. If this fight gets set up I can assure you that it will be an exciting one and you will be glad you watched it.

marcos: AIM

Musashi: I train 6+ hours a day.. trust me no one is resting on anything.

charles is by far the prettiest 185lb!

I do not believe Musashi is trying to troll or hate on Charles. He is certainly entitled to his opinion and he presents it without and infantile comments or remarks. I commend him for that.

I consider Charles to be a very close friend. Shit, I helped get him ready for Rockel. I would probably still help him train even if we were to fight one day LOL. Fact is that we are both trying to get that big name in front of us. Someone that will make people take notice.

That is oh so much easier said then done. When that time comes though, people will notice. Charles stepped it off by beating a good fighter in Rockel. He just needs them to put the next guy in there and he will dispose of him as well.

I don't know Riggs but I do know of him (thanks to Santino and Alex). I know that he is definitely one of the top guys out there. Can Charles beat him? I don't know. I do know that Charles brings a great game to the table. He is working hard on his standup and his jits is no joke. He trains his ass off and most importantly...he wants it. That makes his odds pretty favorable in my opinion. Hopefully one day he will get his chance and then we will all know.

TTT!Charles you have mail.

They hate me cause they ain't me.

Musashi has presented some good points but I truly don't believe that the original comment was to be taken that seriously. It's NOT like Charles is known for his shit-talking. As far as I have ever known, and I think I know him a tiny bit, this is the first time I've ever seen anything other than complete humbleness. You're ALLOWED to bolster your ego in this game, it's therapeutic.

Of course i would pick riggs, cuz he is my boy and i think he has the potential to win this one, HOWEVER I completely respect Charles ability...this makes a great fight to me, because if you have seen riggs fight at 185, he manhandles people, partially because he still has a lot of the strength from being bigger, but could he do this to someone from the same situation? anyway, lets hope this one happens, charles good luck man, and Joe, keep up the devastation

I have CM's back 100%.

Adam Singer

I don't know if he has the most explosive subs in the world. But he is one bad motherfucker.

TTT!

Too bad someone just doesn't give Charles a shot against the top notch guys..then we wouldn't have to sit here and debate.

I consider myself close friends w/ Charles and i know he wants to fight top guys. He's very sincere about it. Somebody please give the guy a shot. I'm sure he won't disappoint.

MC

TTT for Charles in the big show!

I've never seen Charles fight, but by looking at his record and who he beat he definitly looks like UFC caliber.

Musashi is certainly entitled to his contrarian view. It is likely the view that would occur around those who set up the UFC fights should Charles' name come up for a UFC shot....so Musashi may be doing him a favor here. Some good arguments on both sides of the table and good exchange here.

Charles is confident in his skills, has had some great training with David and MArcos and always brings a huge heart and his game to a fight. He certainly takes all the fights that come his way and is a dangerous enough threat that I am sure some people avoid fighting him in their quest for an MMA record that could easily be a loss should they face him.

I for one hope he is able to see his dreams realized with a shot in the UFC. He has the backers , trainers and passion to be successful.

Joe M

TTT!

To the top for my good friend and top 185 pounder.