McDojo ? you be the judge

http://www.grandmasterhykwon.com

The day you can doing a flying kick over a car, then talk shit..Until then just keep waxin off, Daniel-san!!!!

^^Exactly! Whatever he's doing he's doing it well! I mean don't fool yourself and go there to train UFC or learn self-defense, but if you want to get in the latest Blade movie, then you're better off training with this dude then ATT. My def. of McDojos are the overweight, underaged BB that can't even do a simple spinning kick. This dude has some legit gymastic training!

That chick moving her shoulders back and fort looks like my former massuese in Redondo Beach. God I miss that girl.

Very athletic

You know she was probobly the hottest chick in that class, because there's no reason to put her in the video, she wasn't doing any of those flashy kicks. She was just rolling her shoulders all sexylike.

Honestly that's fucking awesome. 

Legit.

I think she's probobly atleast 19. Korean chicks tend to look way younger than their actual age.

ttt

Now, I need to say I went there for two years in the late 90's and got to purple belt.

Entertaining...

See him after you have a solid background in boxing, Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu, & wrestling.

Throwing a little entertainment into your fights brings the fans.

If your just a regular joe looking to learn selfdefense...waste O' time.

TrainJudo - The day you can doing a flying kick over a car, then talk shit..Until then just keep waxin off, Daniel-san!!!!

lol

Nah, just a traditional martial arts school. Reminds me of the Korean Tigers. Here's one dude from the team.

Wow that Korean Tiger team demo was freaking awesome!

cool to watch but i vote mcdojo cause anyone that trains TMA is a joke.

TKD rocks!

I wish i could do that apple kicking trick

that would be a hit at parties

Holy fucking shit if you go into his site and watch the full demonstration vid he does some pretty horrible stuff to himself. HOly shit this guy is hilarious

O and LMAO @ him hitting a steel punching bag!