McFedries: "I didn't get support from my own team"

ttt

Shiloh - 
MTomlinson - 
Shiloh - 
MTomlinson - SWCLacksta - idk but thats real nice of hughes and lawler. they are good people, seriously. dont know why many dont like them.

people don't like hughes because he's an openly religious, non-politically correct, country boy that would call them fagits if he saw them with their gelled up spiked hair and eyebrow earrings, and then beat the piss out of them.

i bet you were jacking off while you typed that, projecting like a motherfucker haha.

p.s. IF matt hughes did indeed play out your fantasy, that WOULD make him an asshole and thus validate why people dont like him.

you = FAIL.

LOL you must go through a bottle of hair gel a week

LOL have you seen matts hair?? that guy plasters his hair straight down with hair gel. i havent had 'gel' in my hair since about 2001.

and it gets even funnier that you breakdown the hate on matt hughes to a liberal vs conservative thing. holy shit.

Ummm that's because it is.

Drew's statement at the post fight presser was shocking to all the guys at our gym who helped him get ready for this fight. Many focused on making sure he was ready.

It was even more suprising considering several guys said they would go with him to corner.

We are all confused by the whole thing.

Agree with what Croatian said. A lot of guys were hurt and confused by that statement. I know guys who arent even training for fights who came in specifically to help Drew get ready and offered to go with him.

I really like watching Drew fight.  It's too bad that this went down and that there is some sort of issue between Drew and the MFS team.  I like the MFS fighters and hope that they can work out whatever issue that they have (Drew and MFS).

Tim Sylvia and I cornered him at UFC 90 in Chicago when Monte Cox asked us to go with Drew. Drew didnt even ask me. He didnt ask anyone to go with him to that Fight Night either that i know of. I think ppl just assumed he had someone cause he doesnt ask? I would have went for sure. He kinda just does his own thing. I know Ben Rothwell and LC Davis both offered to go with him to UFC 98. Why he didnt take them is beyond me.

Rory Markham and I are taking like 4-5 guys to Vegas June 20th for TUF9 finale.

Kind of hard to sort it all out, it seems.  I will say that although I am in no position to know anything about particulars, every time I have been @ MFS the team atmosphere and comaraderie amongst the people there, especially the elite level fighters, is always evident.  That starts at the very top w/Pat and goes all the way through w/everyone else.  I have also seen and heard fr some of the guys how highly they think of Drew.   Hard to believe that they would not help him in any way if they knew he needed their help.

Respectfully:

Fred

Whatever happens, I hope everyone keeps everything sorted out in-house, and patch things up. Drew seems like a good guy, and MFS obviously has a reputation for being a great team so hopefully everybody can talk things out.

He didn't get "headbutted by Serra". Watch it again, he threw his head into Serra's, not the other way around.

You can't be serious...maybe you should watch it again cause he got fucking headbutted.

On to the Drew drama, I think BLAF just might have had something to do with this. I might reaching alittle on that statement, but for some reason I have a feeling that BLAF played a hand in Drew's statement.

So Drew trained at MFS or HIT Squad or both or what the fuck?//???

Drew trained at MFS fulltime for that fight. I saw him everyday thats why the comments are so confusing. He has visited Hit Squad before as he is close with some of the guys there.

End of thread for me.

Cool thanks Mike

"Didn't you say that he was at Hitsquad every week before the fight"

I said he was at the gym every week before his fight. I train at the MFS gym in Iowa and have been for over 6 years off and on. Sorry for being a ass but gym drama sucks.

ttt

"... his fight or after his personal tragedy..."

The loss of his mother?

Cindy

TTT for Drew Mac!

JDolo - 
macman1000 -  Good stuff from Hughes and Lawler. I said for a while now that McFedries has the baddest hands in the MW division, but needs to work more on his all around game.
I guess you missed Cote take his best shot right on the chin, walk through it, and then light him up with sharper, crisper, superior, and heavior hands, and take him out.  Best hands in the middle weight divsion.  Good God.  Pats the man.

I think the best hands in middelweight division would go to one Anderson Silva

"People don't seem to realize that Matt Pena is no longer a coach at the H.I.T. Squad, Dave Rawlings in the new Muay Thai coach has been for a few months now "

But aren't they training at the same facilities... with the same people around?

OriginalTUFer do I know you???? I do have a fight coming up this June 13th in Alabama. I'm on the Tim/Mercer card.

Thanks.