McGregor Flexing like Lex Lugor

Yep which is why I’m so puzzled by his increased focus on it. I’m like wtf

1 Like

He’s going to be stuck in the mud

2 Likes

Perfectly said and I agree with both your responses. I read most of your posts and responses. You have always seemed like a genuine dude. Be safe out there. Live life to the fullest, it’s over so fucking quick.

2 Likes

I don’t think you understand how much money he has.

3 Likes

Same to you bro! I appreciate that. I’m about to go outside and bird watch :eyes:

2 Likes

If he’s on a good card I don’t have a problem buying the card, but McGregor alone isn’t enough anymore.
He lost to Khabib, and Dustin twice. I just dont care about his fights anymore. We all know he’s gassing halfway through the second Vs anyone
Although I’d be up for Conor/Diaz 3.

I love bird watching. That shits in april for us though.

1 Like

He’s lost his marbles

1 Like

Our very own FloppyDivac???

Height does not “keep going up” in the US. Average has been around the same for 50 years.

I work at a middle school. Most 8th grade boys are towering me now at 5’8. THey are getting taller.

wild how back in the day everybody thought miss Elizabeth was a classy lady, marriage material when she was a coke snorting drug addict whore that was probably getting railed out anally on the regular.

2 Likes

Thats exactly what made her classy marriage material dude.

7 Likes

Dude, Miss Elizabeth was a classy lady when Macho Man kept her locked up in the back and had his eye on her. Once she left Macho in the 90’s thats when she became the “fun” drug addict party animal. Thats what the whole issue was with Hogan and Savage. Hogan’s wife was running cover for Elizabeth when she started to run around on Savage prior to their divorce. Savage was worried Hogan was in on it.

80’s Elizabeth was a GOAT classy lady, watch your mouth you call her lame whore.

4 Likes

Hell yeah. I live in Texas and since birds fly south…. I see droves of flocks starting in early October. Just yesterday in my back yard there was a huge riot with a bunch of sparrows and possibly a hawk (???) that tried to steal their chick.

1 Like

Thats sick dude. I got a group of ravens thst chill in my yard a lot i give them dog kibble. Usually in april every three or 4 years i get a group of lioe 4 pelicans that float in my pool.

We get good spots out jere too with orioles woodpeckers and all kinds of rad shit from the north and east.

Im in palm springs.

1 Like

The Khabib fight put a dent into Conor’s image. The two losses to Poitier just crushed it completely. The magical aura that Conor once had is just gone. The allure is pretty much non existent at this point. I’m trying to think of a matchup for Conor that I’d get excited about… none come to mind

6 Likes

Nate

Conor vs Masvidal is the only fight I care for either

1 Like

So he’s over the top screaming, hyped up on cocaïne, pre workout drinks and roids. Who cares?

What I agree with though, is that his speed and power were his assets, both that he loses significantly compared to others in higher weight classes.

2 Likes