McGregor has HUGE rant about Nate and Floyd.

f**k Nate. F**k Nick. F**k the Diaz Brothers. And if you want to be down with the Diaz Brothers, then f**k you too."

- Conor McGregor

"Fuck Mobb Deep.  Fuck Biggie.  Fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label and as a motherfucking crew.  And if you want to be down with Bad Boy, then fuck you too!"

- Tupac

Samoa -

f*k Nate. Fk Nick. Fk the Diaz Brothers. And if you want to be down with the Diaz Brothers, then f*k you too."

- Conor McGregor

"Fuck Mobb.  Fuck Biggie.  Fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label and as a motherfucking crew.  And if you want to be down with Bad Boy, then fuck you too!"

- Tupac

Holy fucking shit. mind=blown

In

Hahaha Conor is having a fukin blast trolling everyone AND being the most entertaning (after ALI) fighter ever!

DanChow - Video: Joe Rogan Reacts To Conor McGregor’s Recent Bad Mouthing Of The UFC

https://youtu.be/dvLv8ppE_Jg via @YouTube

^

It's true, Nates a bitch.

Coner should be brushing up on his jiu jitsu. Quick-tapper. 

Ray Cappa -

Coner should be brushing up on his jiu jitsu. Quick-tapper. 

+1

Vecna808 - Am I missing something but did not Conor turn Nate's face into a hamburger patty last time ? Nate looked a mess at the end, that really can not be good for the brain, ( I'm no doctor but hey !
) Seems 1-1 to me, and if the next one is at 155 Nate is going to get stopped , Nate has a crap record at 155.
You mean like when he clowned Michael Johnson?