McGregor - Here's How He Will do Against Wrestler

*their Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - More impressive than Weidman huh?? By beating Porier you mean right? Lol... Your dialogue should have ended before you got there. Weidman is undefeated fighting the best in the game. He didn't get gifted a titleshot like McGregor, and he actually had no weaknesses coming in. McGregor HAS a glaring weakness, and despite what you gentleman gobbling his ballsack keep saying about improvements, there is a reason why the UFC is doing everything they can to avoid having it exposed. There is also a reason why you guys are SO against him having to prove himself against a Lamas, a Mendes, or an Edgar. Because he very well might lose against the top fighters in the division. The only way you guys feel confident he makes it to a titleshot is if they gift it him. You don't even have confidence in him being able to get there on his own! Hype is pointless. You fucked up when you said surpasses Aldo. I'll take a battle tested winner against hyped and unproven anyday. I for one will not buy a fight with McGregor in it, although rest assured I will watch it. I like McGregor, but you guys with your outlandish rhetoric about him already being better than Aldo, whilst having done nothing meaningful in the division, makes it very hard to settle down as a fan. He doesn't deserve to be there, and when he gets exposed you guys will just crawl back into the shadows and pretend you didn't make all this fuss. Let this thread die. It's embarrassing. Phone Post 3.0

You keep acting like Dustin is some can he knocked over and not on the level of the top 3 when in fact he lost a close decision to Cub and had never been finished before Mcgregor made it look easy.

McGregor has basically followed a similar path as Cub to a title shot. Cubs last four fights were an unranked guy (Oliveira) two top 15 guys (Siver, Stephens) and Dustin who was top 5. No wrestlers and Cub has lost to the last 3 wrestlers he fought

Dustin and Cub are on similar level yet Cub is currently ranked at number 2. Really so he beat an unranked guy two top 15 guys and barely beat Dustin who Conor made look like a school girl to get to number 2 yet you act like Cub is on a different level then Conor and more deserving... It makes no sense IMO.

About the only thing I'll give Cub over Conor as far as deserving a title shot is he has been at it longer in the UFC but he has already lost to Aldo so time for some new blood I say...

mm. I like Robin. Keep at it my friend.

KnockoutThoughts - As a fight fan, for you to champion so much for protecting a fighter who would as you say "finish everyone", while not being an employee of the UFC, makes you sound pathetic. I watch to see the best fight the best. Not to see blatant favoritism and sheltered fighters. Everyone else has to fight there way up, and here you are acting like a Zuffa lawyer basing your argument as if you are expecting a cut off of Conor's success. Grow a pair of balls and demand the best fight the best. Even if Conor became Champion, which he won't anytime soon, it would come with an asterisk given the gifted path he was laid by management. Why not just give him the title Dana. Why not just take the title from Aldo and hand it to him yourself? UFC's intention can't be any clearer, and fans like you that support the corporate side of things in your arguments about a fighter make me sick. Munoz and Maia as much as you'd like to discredit them, exceed everyone on McGregor's win list. Phone Post 3.0

Read my post again. I am not championing the protecting of a fighter, not at all. Just explaining it.

And, if I understand you correctly, you believe if Conor McGregor went and KO'd Jose Aldo, 1st round, beat him pillar to post, his reign would have an asterisk next to it?? 

That is laughable.