McGregor high as fuck eating ice cream

3 Likes

Lol

1 Like

That’s CTE

11 Likes

It was hard enough when Step 1 of the “Comeback” was Put the Bottle Down… but now it is Put the Joint and Ice Cream down next to the Bottle… Ready for Step 2 Go to Gym

Ideally the Final step though is always… Celebrate and Pick up Bottle, Joint, and Ice Cream.

Good luck with Step 1 Conor

5 Likes

With a pinch of ecstasy

1 Like

Looks like hes still in the planning stage of getting sober.

18 Likes

Are those Strawberry Shortcake ice creams?

8 Likes

This stupid fuck has kids. What a disgrace.

9 Likes

It is

4 Likes

I like stoned McGregor. Hopefully that weed gives him a chance to look at things objectively

3 Likes

It’s unfortunate he’s without God & not following the moral compass for life.

Should be more like the goat.

9 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure that’s what it will do.

4 Likes

No where else for him to go. Humiliated and immortalized in Jake Paul’s video for eternity. Scoffed at laughed at by millions. Zero respect. Can only now act like a bigger goof until he really hits rock bottom. What’s he going to do challenge Jake Paul to a…fight? rofl

smile goofball

1 Like

Get off your pedestal mate.

3 Likes

Yeah! You responsible parents, so high up on your pedestals.

1 Like

Is he baked all the time now? Good for him. Better than the bottle.

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure he stopped drinking.

3 Likes

2013 McGregor would hate his current state.

5 Likes

Thank you for letting me know I’m not the only one that thought this. Guys are fucking billionaire, smoking grass is the best thing in the world for him. Him and Mike Tyson should do something together. I never forgot where I left my car on weed. Never beat up an off duty putz and took his badge on blunts and edibles. Never called a woman an exs name while balls deep in her ass on grass… If he could go grass only, it will undoubtedly extend his life by 30 years in my opinion. I hope we see more of him like this and less on the tabloids. He still has more than a few good Marquee matchups left in him at least

7 Likes

Oh, absolutely.

2 Likes