McGregor high as fuck eating ice cream

Yeah, take guidance from a pedo…

1 Like

Do what now?

1 Like

What kind of awful shape are some of you guys in that you watch that video and see it as an inspiring example of someone on the right track who is really making healthy lifestyle choices.

4 Likes

Its the much lesser of the possible evils, especially with what we know about it. Next time pm me and ask permission before you posit in any thread Im in. Youre welcome and remember the fights tomorrow!

4 Likes

The Oreo cookie version of that ice cream bar are the fuckin bomb

4 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Hey guys know whats also better than being an alcoholic? Not recording yourself laying around naked in bed stoned and eating ice cream when youre a damn parent in their 30s.

9 Likes

Kids are with the nanny. It’s all good

2 Likes

They see him rollin’
They hatin’
Patrolling and tryin’ to catch him ridin’ dirty…

1 Like

Good thing he made all that money so he could pay someone else to raise his bastard son while he rolls around in bed eating ice cream for social media.

7 Likes

What a bunch of pearl clutching faggots here. Dude created new highs in the sport and has millions in the bank. I don’t even like Connor but damn, what else does he have to prove at this point.

2 Likes

Could prove being a good man & father?

6 Likes

that he can stay sober, not commit violent assault, be a loving true partner to his common law wife, show that he has interest in spending time with his son outside of photoshoots.

but i know, he made a lot of money so hes a great success, etc etc

6 Likes

these millenials value social media followers more than antiquated ideas like that lol. truly lost.

4 Likes

I’m hoping they just don’t have kids, so they don’t understand. But, I dunno…

2 Likes

Proper

2 Likes

terry crews deal with it GIF

2 Likes

The only thing worse than a millionaire attention whore is the people giving the whore attention.

5 Likes

This is better than alcohol/cocaine McGregor.

3 Likes

For all his problems I fear he’s going to end up another overdose or intentional suicide caused by fame and his own ego.

3 Likes