McGregor high as fuck eating ice cream

Better in what way? Sure Weed N Ice Cream McGregor will harm less innocent people compared to El Chapo McGregor but El Chapo McGregor would absolutely murder Weed N Ice Cream McGregor in a street fight.

3 Likes

I’m a converted pothead all the way dude. 100%. Used to drink, heavily, for years. Always functional. Health caught up.

Went completely sober for two years, then started just pot. Pot is perfect. I never get too banged up. Im pleasant. It bothers no one. So much different than booze, so dumb that it is so misunderstood.

5 Likes

Like a proper training camp/taking his career seriously?

Id argue McGregor is one of the biggest what ifs in mma? What would his career look like if he focused 100% on mma after beating Eddie??

4 Likes

I’ve said it before I think there is a strong possibility this story ends bad for Conor. Especially when he is done fighting.

And I’m not even a Conor hater but he seems like a recipe of a downward spiral.

3 Likes

Is this what Conor’s dream was as he rose through the ranks? Is this what he envisioned. A drunkard high on drugs rolling around in bed eating ice cream for social media?

6 Likes

looks that way

2 Likes

Reminds me of the David Hasselhoff cheeseburger video

2 Likes

I’d like to know what he was laughing about

1 Like

Who is this fool?

1 Like

Good for mcgregor. Dudes managed to earn 100’s of millions of dollars, who cares if he wants to get high and eat ice cream. Seems a way less destructive path than the alcohol and blow, not that I think he’s sober from those either.

Lots of dudes in here that I hope have never been less than 100% sober around their kids at all moments of their lives with how judgemental they’re being.

4 Likes

This is the part where I say Billionaire Genius Playboy Philathropist… Get in line Ace, I got chunks of guys like u in my stool. And you have liquid ounces of guys like me dripping out of yours.

2 Likes

How about our 40’s?

2 Likes

Hes got an old soul, especially around people of color.

5 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

I believe Fedor is a Russian Orthodox Christian , similar to Catholics

2 Likes

I believe you are correct, he is orthodox Christian.

3 Likes

Did I lead people to think something different?

1 Like

A lot of people are “Religious” but I always considered Fedor a true Man of God

4 Likes

Fedor is the GOAT inside and outside the cage . If anyone argues, there’s absolutely no doubt he’s the HW goat. But I put Fedor above Silva, Jones, Khabib,

I personally have GSP slightly #1 GOAT but Fedor is a close second, I won’t argue anyone on those 2 though

2 Likes

No I was just asking

2 Likes