McGregor high as fuck eating ice cream

GSP could be p4p goat but not goat.

1 Like

They all have a case for it

1 Like

Fedor and GSP is a coin flip for me.

Khabib is not tested enough. I actually have Cejudo above Khabib. But Silva is a top my list, well never know if that steroid test was because of his broken leg, IMO. Jon jones is the goat as far as being undefeated against monsters but he’s failed too many PED tests and his behavior outside the cage is nothing to look up to

2 Likes

I dunno. You put Khabib, GSP, Cejudo, Silva, & Fedor in an open weight GP, who’s coming out on top? For me it’s probably Fedor. That’s GOAT. P4P GOAT, that’s more debatable.

1 Like

Conor jumps in the cage with a chair and KO’s them all

2 Likes

Conor high as fuck rushing the ring with a barbed wire bat

3 Likes

How was this not on MacLife. Missed opportunity for some views.

2 Likes

Rushing the ring wheeling a barbwire wrapped dolly

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

I don’t see it. Maybe if he divorces his wife/gf. The guy I see dying young is Jon Jones if he doesn’t get his shit together.

1 Like

Its just odd for him to post this after telling everyone he was going to take MMA seriously again.

2 Likes

They’re not married.

Conor has clearly started his new career as an Instagram Thot.

1 Like

I think the thing is that everyone expects “starving, welfare McGregor” when we think about him taking it seriously. In all reality those days are long and his “seriously” isnt going to match up with what it used to be.

Let’s be honest, even though he makes a ton of money from mma, at this stage he almost gains more from the notoriety and press that he gets from it than the paycheque. If he wins another belt (unlikely in my mind) the odds that he manages to make an even decent run with it are pretty slim and I doubt he’s fighting because he wants to be the best.

1 Like

He has Dana’s full support

Don’t believe it’s White, don’t believe it’s white!!! All I heard Dana saying

1 Like

When you reached so far above any pinnacle of any professional athlete EVERYTHING is considered a downward spiral.

So eating ice cream is now a downward spiral? If he goes skiing and breaks leg it is a downward spiral. If he hangs out with you it is a downward spiral

Lol true nowadays Conor taking MMA seriously means being home by 2 am and waiting until evening to get drunk.

2 Likes

I don’t think JJ took anything that strong. His body shows that.

I agree with you on Cejudo.

1 Like

heaven forbid a father smoke some weed when his kids arent around

1 Like