McGregor in dark mental place following Makhachev title victory, looks rough

Went from looking 45 years old to 55 years old overnight. Wow.

Guy just needs to admit Khabib is the better man and move on with his life.

2 Likes

Is that a real tweet

1 Like

deleted tweet, just like all of them

this guy needs to lay off the copious amounts of coke, booze, prostitutes and steroids

5 Likes

The other day I tweeted this and it started a very long argument of Conor fans and Conor haters

Then the next day I saw this

Conor was never officially tagged in any of the tweets yet he still saw it. Which means, in his free time he searches his name to see what people are saying about him

What a fucking loser

27 Likes

Wish he would find something else to pursue, so I wouldn’t have to hear about him anymore. And I used to be a fan.

8 Likes

Laughing GIFs | Tenor\

Post of the year

100% I can see him being like this

3 Likes

I can see them Muslims fucking goats right at the edge of the cliff

1 Like

I use to be a fan too but he’s changed. For the worse. He use to be funny and witty and would always back it up

The Mayweather paycheck ruined him and khabib ruined him too lol

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

2 Likes

Sean Strickland just got some new material

2 Likes

Good to see after a 3 year hiatus, this app is still shit. Pics wont load. Connor going on an unhinged tirade about former glory again?

1 Like

Pics load just fine for me

6 Likes

No it’s not and never was. Congrats on learning how to copy font Jack. God damn now stop this dumb ahit. We get it you love some fucking Muslims Islam Khabib but God damn give us a bit of a break. It’s too early for this fake as duxn shit written with your mannerisms. Fuck dude it’s not trolling it’s just annoying at this point.

When has he ever spoken like that lmao jack you’re a jackass. Whoever believes this is out of their mind.

The tweets are real though, so I guess you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.

After doing more investigating though I found out they were not new, and he posted them after another one of his rapes in 2020.

Still though, look at the state of him. He seems more mentally ill now than ever.

All that cocky talk in his early career was cover for being insecure and mentally ill

7 Likes

What a loser…

Go spend time with your kids and quit drinking

5 Likes

Like all narcissists, at his core, he’s eaten up by fear & self-doubt.

6 Likes

I Dont Care Deal With It GIF

3 Likes

Sad.