McGregor in dark mental place following Makhachev title victory, looks rough

Sad that vertigo blue is trolling online despite his own issues

Do better

1 Like

Wait what did I do

1 Like

And what issues do I have lmao

1 Like

Now Conorā€™s endgame is to win a Cowboy rematch so he can fight Khabib 2.0 for the title? He must be crushed.

His Yes Men mustā€™ve gotten bored and moved onā€¦

2 Likes

I want Conor to get the Islam rematch.

Dustin took his left leg from him.

Islam will take his left arm from him via submission.

Heā€™s not getting tested so I feel that he is on some sort of juice

2 Likes

Doing steroids, beating up old people, cheating on your wife and just generally being a piece of shit. Hard to feel bad for him.

4 Likes

Conor will 100% commit suicide within 10 years.

It eats him alive inside to see his nemesis Khabib achieving what he couldnā€™t.

Khabib smashed him, retired undefeated, is respected by everyone in the sport and is now a successful trainer and still relevant as a coach at the highest level.

The only thing people give Conor credit for is his financial success but he and the public know about his moral depravation and how he symbolizes everything that is wrong in this era :

• narcissism,
  • lack of spirituality and inability to detach itself from material goods to pursue a spiritual quest,
  • drug and alcohol addiction to try to forget its despicable moral condition,
  • weak leg bones,
  • predatorial behavior towards women,
  • delusion of grandeur and inability to assess his situation in an objective manner,

May good have mercy on that poor Irish manā€™s soul.

6 Likes

Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

Old tweets. Stop spreading misinformation

1 Like

Sounds like any American sports star to me

OP is a faggot Jew

Theyā€™re not fake, just years old

Conor first rape charge happened weeks after Khabib destroyed him on 6 October 2018. No doubt the loss was extremely taxing on him emotionally.

Mentally ill = fat, drunk, and high

The tweets have to be from losing a loved one or something pretty serious. I hope heā€™s not really saying that over the title fight.

1 Like

Conorā€™s suicidal tweet is regarding one his several sexual assaults, but we know all that started happening after he lost to Khabib.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather be Conor McGregor than Jewish

My condolences on you being Jewish but you should aim higher than wanting to be McGregor.

2 Likes