McGregor in dark mental place following Makhachev title victory, looks rough

Love seeing little Muslim fanboys play grabass. Little faggits

Guy was left on the floor threatening Porierā€™s family. He hasnā€™t beaten anyone good in many years.
He needs to box one of the Paul brothers or get bit parts in the next Bruce Willis or John Travolta movie.
Heā€™s been done as a fighter for nearly a decade. He had a short but great run at 145. Thatā€™s his legacy in the cage

3 Likes

Twitter needs disappearing tweets. Like disappearing messages on WhatsApp. Something that stays up an hour and then goes away. Jon Jones and Conor could really use it.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Conor is a good lad who has made some mistakes along the way. Who hasnā€™t

News - Conor McGregor reportedly buying pub he punched old man in | Sherdog  Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

2 Likes

Let him who never raped a handful of women and never punched old people cast the first stone at the poor lad.

6 Likes

Cormier, is that you?

I havenā€™t seen a dagastani dick sucking like this since Khabib left

2 Likes

He has enough money to support his offspring for generations and two beautiful children. Itā€™s like ā€œMove on brother you won!!!ā€

1 Like

Then donā€™t be a disrespectful dickhead in the first place

1 Like

Every time I critique connor I get ā€œu love
Muslimsā€ or that Iā€™m a hater.
I like conor. Heā€™s a legend, he was world champ. He changed the sport.
His legacy is huge.
I WANT him to win.
I want to be wrong,
But heā€™s clearly not near the level of a Dustin.
He can still beat cerrone who are faded and the right style for him.
The last time he beat a top 10 fighter was many years ago,
Many pounds ago, much much alcohol and drugs.
I mean this as a conor fan.
He just isnā€™t good anymore. He hasnā€™t been in many years.
What is the evidence to contradict this?
Can any of u concoct an evidence based claim that conor is near the top 25 let alone the top 10?
I offer that the last time conor beat a top fighter at the top of his game was actually aldo.
Yea he beat Nate but Nate was years passed being a top guy.
He beat Eddie but Eddie was champ like bisping was champ.
He was borderline top 10 then and that was 6 years ago.
Or I just wanna suck Muslim dicks. Take your pick

3 Likes
2 Likes

haha point 4 was a nice addition to an otherwise serious post

What must really get to McGregor is that Khabib completely ignores him, like he does not even exist. Khabib is truly strong and does not play into the nonsense.

Conor has money, but so does Khabib. But unlike Conor, Khabib has a community and purpose.

4 Likes

did the UFC make that shit go away?

Khabib and others.

Conor is a flawed man but a good man
Heā€™s made mistakes just like the rest of us
He is very competitive which is his weakness and his strength

Conor is finished. Heā€™s a roided out monkey now, stiff as a board. The entire reason he found success early on in his career was being a long rangey skinny fighter who sniped people on the outside. Now heā€™s one big ball of coked out muscle, he probably couldnā€™t beat most decent journeyman fighters now. I doubt he can even make 155 ever again, a weight class that Firas said GSP could easily make.

2 Likes

Ufc owes a lot to him
As do the fighters who he paved a way for

ttt